Looking for Artist Commissioning Cover Art

Agdistis

Author Name: Agdistis
Profession: Author
Preferred Art Style: Western
Story: Rebirth of the Nephilim
Request: Cover Art

Hello,

I am looking to have new cover art done for my scribble, Rebirth of the Nephilim. My current cover was AI generated with tweaks made by a commercial art group. I would like something new that fits better with where the story is, but I've never been entirely satisfied with the AI art look and I would prefer something drawn by a person. I was going to go back to Etsy to search for an artist but then I discovered this forum and thought I would give it a shot.

While I of course need the art to be SFW, my story is most certainly not, so if that bothers you, then you should probably pass this commission.

I would like a western style of art. I don't dislike the more anime styles, but its just not how I envision the characters.

I am of course willing to pay for this new art.

Please let me know if you are an artist that is willing to work with me on this commission.

I appreciate your time.

Thorkell_40k

hi! an anime illustrator. You're looking for Western art style, but don't dislike anime style lol, so here I am offering myself ^^
check out my previous works in forums

Agdistis

Your art is excellent, I have to say. I will keep you in mind if I can't find someone who does western art, but I'm still going to hold out for now.

Thorkell_40k

Your art is excellent, I have to say. I will keep you in mind if I can't find someone who does western art, but I'm still going to hold out for now.
thanks for checking them out!! I see. hope you find someone!

squidzen

Author Name: Agdistis
Profession: Author
Preferred Art Style: Western
Story: Rebirth of the Nephilim
Request: Cover Art

Hello,

I am looking to have new cover art done for my scribble, Rebirth of the Nephilim. My current cover was AI generated with tweaks made by a commercial art group. I would like something new that fits better with where the story is, but I've never been entirely satisfied with the AI art look and I would prefer something drawn by a person. I was going to go back to Etsy to search for an artist but then I discovered this forum and thought I would give it a shot.

While I of course need the art to be SFW, my story is most certainly not, so if that bothers you, then you should probably pass this commission.

I would like a western style of art. I don't dislike the more anime styles, but its just not how I envision the characters.

I am of course willing to pay for this new art.

Please let me know if you are an artist that is willing to work with me on this commission.

I appreciate your time.
Hey, there! I absolutely LOVE drawing Western themes and would be overjoyed to help. Here’s all of my commission info (https://atlantascommissions.carrd.co). I’ll also attach some images of western-related pieces of done, but character design and full pieces.
IMG_3321.jpeg IMG_3320.png IMG_3318.jpeg IMG_3319.jpeg IMG_3317.jpeg

Agdistis

Hey, there! I absolutely LOVE drawing Western themes and would be overjoyed to help. Here’s all of my commission info (https://atlantascommissions.carrd.co). I’ll also attach some images of western-related pieces of done, but character design and full pieces.
View attachment 23188View attachment 23184View attachment 23186View attachment 23187View attachment 23185

Ah, I'm sorry squidzen, I meant a western style of art, not the genre. As in, not anime. You are a great artist though!

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
Western like a semi-realistic style? Western like Disney? There’s many kinds of western styles.

Style leans towards anime these days and less cartoon?

Agdistis

Western like a semi-realistic style? Western like Disney? There’s many kinds of western styles.

Style leans towards anime these days and less cartoon?
I do like a semi realistic style. The cowboy art up above is actually a good example of the general style I am looking for. I'm not looking for a Disney cartoon or anything like that.