Confess Your Love! The Thread Where You Tag The Person You Like (And Then Get Rejected In Public, Just Like Highschool)

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
I like @Slaire because I feel like I can take advantage of their loneliness to ensure that they never dump me.

I like @Assurbanipal_II because he is a scourge that I tactically draw into arguments when I feel like annoying other people.

I almost like @BenJepheneT, but I don't want to trigger his yandere card or I'll never escape a messy and bizarre hell. At first it was with gratitude and subservience, but then I realized that he likes licking my toes with too much vigor and relish. Etc. :blob_evil_two:

I almost like @tiaf, if only I didn't lose to a walnut they would be my fish. I came close to losing my sh*t this one time. I planned to cook @tiaf, eat her and her bloody walnut whole, then jump into the ocean. If successful I would have been able to prevent anyone else from ever loving her again and she would have been mine forever.

@ohko is already taken so I will just nibble on their cat ears and call it a day.

I like @Nahrenne because she teaches me how to be a better villainess every day.

I like @Zoey, but I'm still terrified because of how little mutants spawn off her. As Nahrenne had once said, "[That moustache is just so damn] spiffing".

P.S. I am waiting for my rejections. Don't be afraid to let me down hard! The worst I could do to you all is just ...
*huggles Yo-chan*
\(^o^)/

I don't really know how I'm helping you be a better villainess every day but, as long as I'm making you feel fulfilment, then it can't be that bad - right?

*boops the noses of all the mini villainesses-in-training*
(^-^)

X

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
I like @Slaire because I feel like I can take advantage of their loneliness to ensure that they never dump me.

I like @Assurbanipal_II because he is a scourge that I tactically draw into arguments when I feel like annoying other people.

I almost like @BenJepheneT, but I don't want to trigger his yandere card or I'll never escape a messy and bizarre hell. At first it was with gratitude and subservience, but then I realized that he likes licking my toes with too much vigor and relish. Etc. :blob_evil_two:

I almost like @tiaf, if only I didn't lose to a walnut they would be my fish. I came close to losing my sh*t this one time. I planned to cook @tiaf, eat her and her bloody walnut whole, then jump into the ocean. If successful I would have been able to prevent anyone else from ever loving her again and she would have been mine forever.

@ohko is already taken so I will just nibble on their cat ears and call it a day.

I like @Nahrenne because she teaches me how to be a better villainess every day.

I like @Zoey, but I'm still terrified because of how little mutants spawn off her. As Nahrenne had once said, "[That moustache is just so damn] spiffing".

P.S. I am waiting for my rejections. Don't be afraid to let me down hard! The worst I could do to you all is just ...
This fish is not to be owned, but to be feared :blobspearpeek:
I have no place for love, only for revenge

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Right, because i'm feeling amused at this thread I'm gonna do the exact opposite and confess my hate for @Ace_Arriande

I hate Ace cos his novels are too amusing.
I said confess your love not hate QAQ
:blob_hmm_two:On second thought, this love-hate-relationship doesn't seem so bad either.