Coraline your MCs

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
The Monotone Puppet has found a SHINY!
It is soooooo SILVER!
"Wait what?" your MC whispers. Tears water up and pour down like shiny EMERALD sprinklers. This puppet has dialed up the valves of your face hoses to eleven!!! Their face scrunches in pain as they blink furiously.
Their eyelids rub against polished, high-gloss surfaces, with miniscule and itchy threads looping through the holes irritate their sockets so bad.

Write your MC's reaction to having button eyes!!!

MintiLime

Unofficial Class President, Author
No replies? Time to fix that. Here is my lazy response lol, if I get more time tomorrow I’ll do a better job

Silnarion will be glad you took the time to do it correctly, with the buttons sewn on straight. They will make sure they are smoothed and shined daily. All outfits will now be color matched to said buttons.

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
Depending on the week Sybil would just shrug and move on, tbh her eyes already kinda freak out some people and she doesn't really notice most of that stuff anyways

TheMonotonePuppet

No replies? Time to fix that. Here is my lazy response lol, if I get more time tomorrow I’ll do a better job

Silnarion will be glad you took the time to do it correctly, with the buttons sewn on straight. They will make sure they are smoothed and shined daily. All outfits will now be color matched to said buttons.
That is so freakin' cool and I can just tell that this will be one of my favorite responses! Thank you, thank you for responding! First comment! Wonderfully twisted and just going along with the flow, while matching them with the clothes is the perfect response. No one can tell me otherwise!
Depending on the week Sybil would just shrug and move on, tbh her eyes already kinda freak out some people and she doesn't really notice most of that stuff anyways
What a mood! I'm vibing with Sybil for sure!

TheMonotonePuppet

What would YOU do? That's the real question
Well, one of my MCs already has button eyes.
If I (as in IRL) could actually see with the button eyes (which you can, by the way), I'd be fine, though probably rolling around in pain for a day, and incredibly inspired to write every time I saw my face. My creativity would go through the roof, as would my motivation to write.
My main fiction MC would just view it as the whim of the Stars and accept it in the name of color... though I do see them having other varied reactions.

Jerynboe

Erich would squint around the buttons, irritated at the disruption of his daily life. He’d probably drop everything to look into it with his R&D department, seeing if it was reversible and what side effects it might have. For one thing, do the buttons scale in size when he turns into a dragon? Do they affect his vision? Are his eyes still there under the buttons and what state are they in if so?

If they turned out to be irreversible and he couldn’t figure out who was responsible, he’d be extremely paranoid about why this happened. If he could figure out who was responsible my readers would most likely end up demanding that he assassinate you (or something) in the comments because even after 280 chapters of frequent poor decision making and thinking with his dick half the time my readers still get salty whenever Erich takes an L, no matter how inconsequential.

dummycake

Already daydreamed about this interaction
Well, one of my MCs already has button eyes.
If I (as in IRL) could actually see with the button eyes (which you can, by the way), I'd be fine, though probably rolling around in pain for a day, and incredibly inspired to write every time I saw my face. My creativity would go through the roof, as would my motivation to write.
My main fiction MC would just view it as the whim of the Stars and accept it in the name of color... though I do see them having other varied reactions.
oh.
I would just kill myself or something

TheMonotonePuppet

Erich would squint around the buttons, irritated at the disruption of his daily life. He’d probably drop everything to look into it with his R&D department, seeing if it was reversible and what side effects it might have. For one thing, do the buttons scale in size when he turns into a dragon? Do they affect his vision? Are his eyes still there under the buttons and what state are they in if so?

If they turned out to be irreversible and he couldn’t figure out who was responsible, he’d be extremely paranoid about why this happened. If he could figure out who was responsible my readers would most likely end up demanding that he assassinate you (or something) in the comments because even after 280 chapters of frequent poor decision making and thinking with his dick half the time my readers still get salty whenever Erich takes an L, no matter how inconsequential.
That's amazing. I love this so much, it gives me a sense of satisfaction even if it hasn't happened...
Fuel that paranoia! AHAHA!
Build upon rage, thy burning pedestal for thy legion of readers, and burn!
oh.
I would just kill myself or something
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! *Darth Vader comes in* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! *The Office dude comes in* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
"Neat, I have eyes!" *proceed to murder everyone he met*

(He was blind, someone took them in an experiment)
YESSSS! The chaos! It begins!

dummycake

That's amazing. I love this so much, it gives me a sense of satisfaction even if it hasn't happened...
Fuel that paranoia! AHAHA!
Build upon rage, thy burning pedestal for thy legion of readers, and burn!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! *Darth Vader comes in* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! *The Office dude comes in* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

YESSSS! The chaos! It begins!
Imagine going outside and you have buttons for eyes, I couldn't live that way

TheMonotonePuppet

and act like I'm blind or go on normally?
Go on normally! It would be so cool!
... also weebish... but that doesn't matter, right?
Just imagine. You walk up to your best buddy, and bring down your blindfold/sunglasses, sayin' "Hey. Wassup." in a bass-as-fuck voice.

dummycake

Go on normally! It would be so cool!
... also weebish... but that doesn't matter, right?
Just imagine. You walk up to your best buddy, and bring down your blindfold/sunglasses, sayin' "Hey. Wassup." in a bass-as-fuck voice.
my dog would be so scared she would shit herself that's not good

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
He'd touch them, decide they annoy them, and cut them off, suffering through the pain before summoning mages to heal him