Corty's AI Thread

Corty

NO, U.
@Ssthat

Okay. For that, I put backstreet boys into AI, and it gave out the kind of horrors that your quote brought up in my mind. Fuck the ptsd that just came back with force...

AuntieMaysLittleCousin

Level 73 Practical Procastinator
Kay, so here's the gist of it:
Young man in a fancy tuxedo, purple eyes, wearing fedora, domino mask and a cane; Girl with brown hair in a ninja suit;Blue-eyed blonde woman wearing glasses and a simple dress; city at night background
Yeah it's a lot. Sorry and thanks in advance

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
You willing to just put the word “diabetes” inside and see what comes up?

SashaDeminova

I also posted this in another AI art request thread, but I like both and would love to see the different takes on my character. If you don't want to do it for that reason, it's fine!!
  • Adult female with blonde hair pulled into a side braid. (Like this)
  • Wearing an off shoulder purple blouse (Like this, but purple) and purple elbow gloves (Like this)
  • Over the blouse and elbow gloves, wearing a black cloak (hood down) or cape.
  • Wearing either shorts or a skirt, with purple stockings and black boots.
  • Doesn't need to be included, but she has a floating wizard's tome with her at all times.
  • Wearing an hourglass necklace. (optional)
  • Pose is up to you!
  • Also, she's flat-chested, but I know that's a bit weird to try to do with AI cause people think flat = child so most models ban that sort of phrasing.
Thanks in advance for your help!! I've been trying to generate art of her by myself for a while, and I can't quite seem to get it right so I thought I'd come to some pros who might be able to craft some prompts better than I could. ❤️

Corty

NO, U.
@SashaDeminova

The prompts were nice, and the images coming out of it were turning out great, IMO, so I did... a lot of them. I love the purple aesthetics, always did. Anyway, not all the images came out perfect. But I got carried away sooo... here you go; you can check all the images in this album:

Gallery

SashaDeminova

@Corty
Oh my gosh, so cute! It's not exactly what I'm looking for, and I expected that she would look way too young, but I appreciate you so much! I'm glad that you had fun with the prompt, too! ❤️ ❤️

SailusGebel

Recently I've learned that everyone here are secretly ancient egyptians. Kindly draw us some hot, dung beetle girls with your AI.

Jaymi

Gamer / Astronaut / Idol / Author / Vampire
I'm looking for a portrait of a beautiful 18-year-old girl with shoulder-length dark blue hair with a strand of white and with dark blue slanted eyes, she's wearing a black fantasy outfit with blue accents, I want it to be a cute outfit but it also has to look kinda combat-ready (not too much tho I don't like full armor).

I don't really care too much about the background, it just has to work with the image, I mainly care about the quality of the character, Thanks :D