Covers~

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
:blob_popcorn:What do you all do for your covers for your stories? I make them myself since I am a cheap gal...

Every time i make one i feel like...10th grader but sometimes they surprise me. :blob_aww: I am decent at abstract painting I guess.

What about you guys?

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Sometimes I will make a cover myself. I've been thinking of buying one but I don't know what to ask for.

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
I scribble some sort of character and slap it onto a cover :sweating_profusely:

The other thing I do is get royalty-free images off HiClipArt or Pixabay and edit those into a cover

I'm of a pretty low level when it comes to ability and creativity, no lie :blob_teary:
Why do I feel sus about this particular one. :blob_blank:I shall look those up. :blob_aww:
Sometimes I will make a cover myself. I've been thinking of buying one but I don't know what to ask for.
The seem too expensive for my bum.:blob_teary:

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
My current one is a gag cover. I have one I made on other sites. I commission chapter illustrations, but I feel like I need something much better if I'm going to commission a proper cover. I have plans to commission a cover eventually when I feel I can bear to watch that much money slip through my fingers.

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
My current one is a gag cover. I have one I made on other sites. I commission chapter illustrations, but I feel like I need something much better if I'm going to commission a proper cover. I have plans to commission a cover eventually when I feel I can bear to watch that much money slip through my fingers.
I can't bear it. It hurts! :blob_teary:
I amma eat that cookie one day.:blob_popcorn:

PrettyAngela

I scribble some sort of character and slap it onto a cover :sweating_profusely:

The other thing I do is get royalty-free images off HiClipArt or Pixabay and edit those into a cover

I'm of a pretty low level when it comes to ability and creativity, no lie :blob_teary:
It looks so good!☺️