Covid-19 is fatphobic. (And glassesphobic)

I have never suffered so much in my ENTIRE life.
I can't walk up a flight of stair without being able to breath. My life span is dwindling every step i take. COVID knew that we would have to wear masks. This was apart of its entire plan to get rid of fat people. My glasses fog up every breath i take. I cannot stand this and I suggest that we cancel Covid-19 to get rid of it once and for all. People with asthma should also support the movement.
Also are their any rules for the Scribble Hub forum?

Last edited:

owotrucked

Isekai express delivery
Reject glasses.

People look prettier when they are blurry anyway.

Also reject stairs. We need to bring equality for all the people stuck in wheelchair. Let's stay at the ground floor once and for all!

Also scribblehub is ruled by the law of the jungle, a bloody free for all to get the most likes. If you don't get any like you cease to exist.

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
Reject glasses.

People look prettier when they are blurry anyway.

Also reject stairs. We need to bring equality for all the people stuck in wheelchair. Let's stay at the ground floor once and for all!

Also scribblehub is ruled by the law of the jungle, a bloody free for all to get the most likes. If you don't get any like you cease to exist.
You mean Scribble Hub FORUM? Cuz in Scribble Hub, the most likes you may get on average is 5 per comment. And I believe that at least 35% of all Scribble Hub Forum users are people who've never posted a single message on here....

D

Deleted member 49654

Nonsense. Masks do not obstruct your breathing, you are just not used to wearing one. However, I agree that it sucks when it fogs your glasses. Anyway, you can think of it as training your spatial awareness when your sight is temporarily unavailable. You need to press your mask closer to your nose and pinch it with your glasses on top of it.
I don't know about the rules in this forum. There seems to be a mythical creature called Tony, but I have never met him. I believe that Napelynn and Cadmar are an embodiment of this forum's rules to a certain extend.

PhillisCreziles

﹤Once a Potato﹥
I can't walk up a flight of stair without being able to breath. My life span is dwindling every step i take. COVID knew that we would have to wear masks. This was apart of its entire plan to get rid of fat people. My glasses fog up every breath i take. I cannot stand this and I suggest that we cancel Covid-19 to get rid of it once and for all. People with asthma should also support the movement.
Bruhhh. I thought I was the only person experiencing my glasses fogging up while using masks. :blob_dizzy:

A pro-tip while wearing glasses and masks, just don't push your glasses up too close to your nose ridge. This also means that you should not tilt your head to look down, otherwise your glasses will fall off.

D

Deleted member 45782

Napelynn and Cadmar are just the fake image of the forum. The real bosses and seniors work in the background.
Daily fishy bullshit.
Oi senior! Is that where the fisherman's wharf is?
I'm kinda lost.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Oi senior! Is that where the fisherman's wharf is?
I'm kinda lost.
Ahou! Do not go near land unless you reached the Seed Sprouting Stage! You need your symbiotic plant to breathe on land. Also, you still need to wear a mask. Who knows when that virus will evolve to attack us merfolk.

That aside: A simple surgery mask usually doesn't fog glasses (I put in a small piece of tissue to absorb wetness). FFP2-masks are harder to breathe in imo, but you usually get used to it.

D

Deleted member 45782

Ahou! Do not go near land unless you reached the Seed Sprouting Stage! You need your symbiotic plant to breathe on land. Also, you still need to wear a mask. Who knows when that virus will evolve to attack us merfolk.
:blob_teary:
But I wanna see the mountains...
That aside: A simple surgery mask usually doesn't fog glasses (I put in a small piece of tissue to absorb wetness). FFP2-masks are harder to breathe in imo, but you usually get used to it.
Yeah, masks are annoying, but if it helps keep my loved ones safe I'll continue wearing them anyways. Don't want to infect any old relatives. You can still carry the virus just it won't infect you as much if you get the vax. Plus, I heard that helped bring the number of other winter sicknesses down.

LuxInTenebris

D

Deleted member 45782

Misinformation. Respirators masks protect by obstructing your breathe. That is HOW they protect and why there dangerous for triggering COPD and asthma. If you dont get headaches from hours lacking oxygen you arent wearing it right. You SHOULDNOT go outside if you are sick. STAY HOME SAVE LIVES.
The article says respirator masks. Not exactly same level of reducing oxygen for other mask types. Still, can understand those who have breathing problems may find it uncomfortable to wear masks. Well, until the virus is over (i have heard of people needing double lung transplants and some permanent lung damage even after they get over the virus) I would still wear masks just to be safe.

D

Deleted member 49654

Misinformation. Respirators masks protect by obstructing your breathe. That is HOW they protect and why there dangerous for triggering COPD and asthma. If you dont get headaches from hours lacking oxygen you arent wearing it right. You SHOULDNOT go outside if you are sick. STAY HOME SAVE LIVES.
I, personally, do not fully agree with this article. Of course, I am referring the healthy people. If you have certain chronic diseases that permanently affect your breathing, or can be triggered (like an asthma attack), then it is better to stay home. However, if you go out, you still should wear a mask. I doubt you would like an additional covid to superimpose on your already existing condition.

The masks are filters. They filtrate bigger particles and let through smaller ones. The diameter of the covid virus particle is between 50nm and 140nm, while the oxygen molecule should be around 150pm. The nanometer is 1/10^9m, while the picometer is 1/10^12m or 1000 times smaller. They do not prevent the passage of oxygen and carbon dioxide. Yes, as a barrier of a sort, masks may slow down the speed of the airflow. Therefore if you are not used to wearing a mask, you may feel like you are suffocating. However, this is mostly psychological. The human organism is not so simple that a single mask can stumble its regulatory systems even with the so-called dead space as described in the article. There are short and long-term adaptations that can kick up and work it out. There are plenty of people wearing masks in their professions and they are fine.

This is part of the article, and I agree with it:
but this shouldn’t be enough to stop anyone from wearing a mask.

About a mask triggering COPD and asthma, what do you mean? Maybe if you already have asthma it is possible to trigger an asthma attack, but it is impossible to develop COPD or asthma by wearing a mask.

headaches from hours lacking oxygen
Once again, masks do not stop the oxygen, this is not a PVC shopping bag...

You SHOULDNOT go outside if you are sick. STAY HOME SAVE LIVES.
This is absolutely true! Wearing a mask is not an excuse to skip on your quarantine.

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
Yeah here are the fourm rules.
Also love this thread. This why I very much dislike going even more now. My glasses fog up. I’d rather much stay home.

D

Deleted member 53101

Oh, remind me about last Friday when I went with my motorcycle on my way to the exam place. The university where the enrollment exam takes place is 30 km away from my home so I have to depart at dawn (at 05:30 AM) to reach there before 06:45 AM. The road was still empty as it's still early in the morning, but there's this time when I stopped in front of the red light intersection and thanks to the long stop, the fog clouded my glasses. When I start riding again, I almost hit the truck-kun beside me because of bad vision. But thankfully ... I pull out the emergency front brake at the last moment before the unfortunate crash. Though, I almost endangered the life of the rider behind me.

Thank god I made it out alive ..., I maybe could go on my way to the isekai if I don't survive that day.

D

Deleted member 49654

Yeah here are the fourm rules.
Also love this thread. This why I very much dislike going even more now. My glasses fog up. I’d rather much stay home.
A Hermit friend.
Oh, made me remember last Friday when I went with my motorcycle on my way to the exam place. The university where the enrollment exam takes place is 20 km away from my home so I have to depart at dawn (at 05:30 AM) to reach there before 06:45 AM. The road was still empty as it's still early in the morning, but there's this time when I stopped in front of the red light intersection and thanks to the long stop, the fog clouded my glasses. When I start riding again, I almost hit the truck-kun beside me because of bad vision. But thankfully ... I pull out the emergency front brake at the last moment before the unfortunate crash. Though, I almost endangered the life of the rider behind me.

Thank god I made it out alive ..., I maybe could go on my way to the isekai if I don't survive that day.
Maybe becoming a protagonist in a Japanese LN named something like: After engaging in an accident while traveling toward my university exam because of foggy glasses, I was reborn as a manaless magical squirrel in another word...

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
There are plenty of people wearing masks in their professions and they are fine.
Can only agree with this. I wear a mask for my profession and that for years. I didn’t develop asthma nor do I have problems to wear it the whole day. I had problems in the beginning, but now I wear it for most of the day and there is nothing to complain.

D

Deleted member 49654

Can only agree with this. I wear a mask for my profession and that for years. I didn’t develop asthma nor do I have problems to wear it the whole day. I had problems in the beginning, but now I wear it for most of the day and there is nothing to complain.
Yes, exactly. I am a mask wearer myself. I have never had problems wearing one for hours, even before covid, excluding the foggy glasses!

Even if (and I want to stress the if, cause I do not really agree that it does) a mask leads to reduced oxygen levels and higher carbon dioxide levels, there are regulatory systems that can cope up with it. In the short term, this will lead to hyperventilation - deeper breathing with higher frequency. In the long term, there can be many changes like: reducing the elimination of hydrogen carbonate ions, and increasing the elimination of hydrogen ions from the kidneys; increasing the number of erythrocytes in the blood (this is often seen in people living high in the mountains, where the oxygen levels are naturally lower), etc.

Anyway, If you can go on vacation to ski, then you can wear your mask just fine. (angry cat noises)

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
Maybe becoming a protagonist in a Japanese LN named something like: After engaging in an accident while traveling toward my university exam because of foggy glasses, I was reborn as a manaless magical squirrel in another word..
i'm suprise it's done already