Cringiest SH Member

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
I am the most normal and boring of normal. I'm so normal the CIA agents listening to the microphones hidden in my fillings often fall asleep. I am the most boring thing you ever found in your breakfast cereal. Yes, I might like to slap random people, but that's only because I like percussion, and as everyone knows, the drummer is the most boring member of a band. I am so dull I am Anti-Sharp and can heal cuts by proximity. I never have to wash my towels because every time I get out of the shower, it gets cleaner when I rub it against my body. I eat fish on Friday, tacos on Tuesday, and suffer an existential crisis when someone offers me a fish taco, like any normal, boring human would.
th-2727852802.jpg

Here's a picture of me.
family-on-beach-at-sunset-abu-dhabi-xlarge-3203626360.jpg

And my family on the beach
Giant Spider Production copy.png

And me with a giant, oversized comedy spider to show my whimsical side.
I am not cringe. I am a perfectly normal, ordinary, and boring human, just like everyone else.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
I am the most normal and boring of normal. I'm so normal the CIA agents listening to the microphones hidden in my fillings often fall asleep. I am the most boring thing you ever found in your breakfast cereal. Yes, I might like to slap random people, but that's only because I like percussion, and as everyone knows, the drummer is the most boring member of a band. I am so dull I am Anti-Sharp and can heal cuts by proximity. I never have to wash my towels because every time I get out of the shower, it gets cleaner when I rub it against my body. I eat fish on Friday, tacos on Tuesday, and suffer an existential crisis when someone offers me a fish taco, like any normal, boring human would.
View attachment 21445
Here's a picture of me.
View attachment 21446
And my family on the beach
View attachment 21447
And me with a giant, oversized comedy spider to show my whimsical side.
I am not cringe. I am a perfectly normal, ordinary, and boring human, just like everyone else.
Don’t worry… *looks scared for your strong denial* we on SH will help you power through this rough patch in your life.