Cute and Funny💢

BigBadBoi

The advent of unfunny anime memes only served to expose how equally unfunny you clout chasing tryhards are on this subject matter. It would've been just fine if you just shit on anime memes normally like the rest of us but you had to bring MGR into this. The only reason you're even referencing MGR's because it's popular and your absent parents figures weren't there to fulfill you so you turn to the latest internet trend to look "cool" and fill the void. Now a game that was once a gold mine of unironic edge got turned into some Reddit tier post-irony vomit by you and a thousand other pairs of bitchless grubby hands who's seen more keyboard buttons than much-needed grass.

Anime memes make me cringe but you make me wince.

If there's any hope left for you, it'll be in the field of music. A string quartet, to be specific, played across your wrists.
Based. Fuck him up Ben. I bet he didn't even play MGR.
did you actually use a crying soyjak?

Vnator

The advent of unfunny anime memes only served to expose how equally unfunny you clout chasing tryhards are on this subject matter. It would've been just fine if you just shit on anime memes normally like the rest of us but you had to bring MGR into this. The only reason you're even referencing MGR's because it's popular and your absent parents figures weren't there to fulfill you so you turn to the latest internet trend to look "cool" and fill the void. Now a game that was once a gold mine of unironic edge got turned into some Reddit tier post-irony vomit by you and a thousand other pairs of bitchless grubby hands who's seen more keyboard buttons than much-needed grass.

Anime memes make me cringe but you make me wince.

If there's any hope left for you, it'll be in the field of music. A string quartet, to be specific, played across your wrists.
Also, I give this trolling a C-. Normally, raging assholery is an automatic fail in my book, but your clever wordplay, such as a string quartet played across your wrists was quite clever! I you want an example on how to better elicit negative reactions from idiots, see Ken M.
Based. Fuck him up Ben. I bet he didn't even play MGR.

did you actually use a crying soyjak?
I'll have you know Armstrong is currently kicking my ass. And yes, I did depict Ben as a soyjack, which cements my victory in this argument.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Also, I give this trolling a C-. Normally, raging assholery is an automatic fail in my book, but your clever wordplay, such as a string quartet played across your wrists was quite clever! I you want an example on how to better elicit negative reactions from idiots, see Ken M.
I'll have you know Armstrong is currently kicking my ass. And yes, I did depict Ben as a soyjack, which cements my victory in this argument.
There's gotta be some German word for "doubling down straight to the ground". I make one late night reply and I've been living rent-free in the guy's head ever since.

Vnator

There's gotta be some German word for "doubling down straight to the ground". I make one late night reply and I've been living rent-free in the guy's head ever since.
I've just been fucking around. But yeah, it's about time I made room for something else.