Recommendations Cute Male MC (non-BL)

I’m looking for works non-BL works with a cute male character. Bonus points for naive / kind male leads

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
I’m looking for works non-BL works with a cute male character. Bonus points for naive / kind male leads
buddy, Mikadono sanshimai wa angai, choroi is EXACTLY whatyou're looking for. It gets really good a few chapters in and i dunno if its just cuz i got used to the art style or if the artist got better or changed or what....but the heroines looked kinda drawn ugly at first but dont worry they are really pretty a bit later on as they show more sides.
Too well known, no one gonna fall for that. I respect the effort, but git gud

SailusGebel

buddy, Mikadono sanshimai wa angai, choroi is EXACTLY whatyou're looking for. It gets really good a few chapters in and i dunno if its just cuz i got used to the art style or if the artist got better or changed or what....but the heroines looked kinda drawn ugly at first but dont worry they are really pretty a bit later on as they show more sides.
I think it's because they were more masculine in the beginning.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
I think it's because they were more masculine in the beginning.
yeah but im not sure if that was due to them being specifically drawn that way or not. Because they were introduced as very imposing individuals and them being masculine was probably done to show their first impression on the MC.

It could also have been an artist change or the artist got better at drawing but im thinking that they just showed cuter sides later on so their acutal appearances were shown. Now that he got over them being these genius, unapproachable people

SailusGebel

yeah but im not sure if that was due to them being specifically drawn that way or not. Because they were introduced as very imposing individuals and them being masculine was probably done to show their first impression on the MC.

It could also have been an artist change or the artist got better at drawing but im thinking that they just showed cuter sides later on so their acutal appearances were shown. Now that he got over them being these genius, unapproachable people
I think it was done specifically like that. Like, the actress sister who plays mostly male characters, she should be drawn more masculine. I would also add that not only MC's impression changed, they also changed and softened.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
I think it was done specifically like that. Like, the actress sister who plays mostly male characters, she should be drawn more masculine. I would also add that not only MC's impression changed, they also changed and softened.
oh yeah definitely. They are a lot different from first chapter. I especially like the gamer girl. She's got mommy vibes especially given the day care job she did. I feel she's like the best over all. The actress sister feels like she will be like his mom, too busy with her job to have a family life. Same with the karate girl. They're very physically demanding careers that require long hours of training. The youngest sister doesnt have that problem and might even BENEFIT from taking it easy once in a while

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Dead Mount Death Play