Daily Wins Mega Thread

Did you win today?

• Total voters

doravg

106/4001 (bigot towards homophobs)
Wrote 3k words in German, and I even had a couple of paragraphs that ChatGPT said were correct! Which is more than when I first started writing in German. I think that, if I keep on writing at the same speed, I will make fewer and fewer mistakes! (I will fill AO3 with Hetalia Bulgaria/Hetalia Byzantine BL German fanfics! XD (grins evilly))

Ssthat

Boo Tao Main
Wrote 3k words in German, and I even had a couple of paragraphs that ChatGPT said were correct! Which is more than when I first started writing in German. I think that, if I keep on writing at the same speed, I will make fewer and fewer mistakes! (I will fill AO3 with Hetalia Bulgaria/Hetalia Byzantine BL German fanfics! XD (grins evilly))
hitler fanfic when

doravg

I finished the first Paul Noble German course today! Now, I can start with the intermediate one. Also, I wrote 1k words and completed a BL flash fiction.

doravg

Second day in a roll, and I am writing 3k words. Sure, it takes me as much time as it used to take me to write 7k words in English, but I am making fewer mistakes, and learning new German words!

What is your win for today?

doravg

Had fun writing today! My FL Sophia is like a pushy female Hetalia Rome. XD My ML has no chance, but to agree to a marriage. And I generated some good fan art for the fic! Midjourney is sometimes hit or miss, when it comes to people, but this time, it was a hit!

doravg

Third day in a roll and I am writing 5k words. Which, it took me from 5 a.m to 3:31 p.m, but I am still super proud! These were hard chapters.

Happy writing, everyone!

doravg

We need more dora wins.
Well, when I read that I thought to myself: Dora, now you really must achieve a win. So, I wrote 4k words in 3 chapters, and got in the flow. I did it with a Targaryen playlist, and one hour versions of the Night King theme, and Light of the Seven. Also, I managed to cook Salmon without burning it! Normally, I can't cook fish, but today it worked. Also, my current project has 19 chapters, which makes it my longest German project. I am doing my best to make it to book length. I have the feeling, that it is going to be long. (Yes, it is an Isekai. My brain seems to think that it can't write an Isekai in English, but in German, it is the only thing that I can use to start off my book with. Funny thing, that.)

doravg

I wrote 3k words, and even managed to detect that my German writing speed has improved! 1k words in 40 minutes. That was my English speed last year. There is hope that I can crack up 3k per hour yet! I just need to practice more. Also, I made killer muffins. Soft like a cloud, buttery and minty, and mostly gone now. My mother admitted that she ate 8. Dad doesn't want to admit anything. I hid three, so I can have them with some boiled eggs for breakfast tomorrow. It is good when a recipe experiment turns out good! XD

doravg

I finished a decent sized Isekai Novella (30k), and will start working on Book 2 tomorrow. (Also, I set myself a new goal: I will write an additional 1k words starting tomorrow. Not by writing additional chapters, but by writing longer chapters.) I am beginning to write faster in German. Today I wrote 1k words in 35 minutes, which is a great improvement. When I started writing in German a month ago, I wrote 1k in 1 hour and a half. The Paul Noble German courses really helped me break through the barrier that was holding me back. I recommend them to every German language learner out there!

Happy writing, everyone!

doravg

Wrote 4k words today, and my head doesn't hurt. So yeah, that is my win for today.