Dark or Light side?

Dark or Light side?

• Total voters

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Yes, for 3 Heavenly Treasure grade memes or equivalent value. 🍵🫖
So it's PTW? Ugh. Whatever. I guess I use whatever the default is. I dunno.
I'm not sure exactly what part of the visual spectrum you mammals use.

J_Chemist

I honestly never bothered changing it for the forums, and my retinas aren't that horrifically burned by looking at it. Though, it is making my current headache feel worse.
AHA! CONFIRMED! Dark mode is better for your health!

Suck it, Light users!

1701754193392.png

FluffyGamma

Uses dark mode while leaving Opera's force dark mode setting on by accident so emojis are negative and it's even DARKER!

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
This war already happened, and the correct side wins every time. The side of the night. The best time for creatures such as myself. Just proving that dark side is superior. Nobody remembers what the Jedi say (besides yoda), but we all remember what Vader said. We all remember the "Dew it" of that Emperor. The dark side gets the best lines.

People will remember me when I step out into the sun and become a pile of ash. Because I chose to ride in the dark.

Don't mind me. I am just having fun, but since you clicked this I will tell you a secret.
There is something super secret here that you can only see in dark mode.
En-chan loves you. Thank you for joining the winning team!

TsumiHokiro

Just another chick in the universe
This war already happened, and the correct side wins every time. The side of the night. The best time for creatures such as myself. Just proving that dark side is superior. Nobody remembers what the Jedi say (besides yoda), but we all remember what Vader said. We all remember the "Dew it" of that Emperor. The dark side gets the best lines.

People will remember me when I step out into the sun and become a pile of ash. Because I chose to ride in the dark.

Don't mind me. I am just having fun, but since you clicked this I will tell you a secret.
There is something super secret here that you can only see in dark mode.
En-chan loves you. Thank you for joining the winning team!
Dew it.