Dates

Acolyte01

I mean that the date in the story like for example the date the mc was born or something

TLCsDestiny

Yes and no. I put in basic days, like months, but perhaps not days. Let the audience think or let the climax come up unexpectedly!

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Only if it matters. if it's a Jack Bauer-style story, such as what happens when you need to race against the clock to reach a conclusion. If not, and it's not necessary or helpful to the story, then it's just a waste of space. You don't have to dictate everything for your readers. If your readers want to imagine that you're having a holiday in the middle of the week, they should be allowed to.

Gledis

Well I did put the year, time and place.
Not that I can do it every time tho.

JustHANO

I try to keep a in mind the difference in time the events happen but I steer away from dates because of unnecessary complications it can cause.

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
I usually will have them at the beginning of a chapter when there's been a passing of time to warrant it. Usually, if a week or more has passed in-world between chapters then i'll add a date (and a general setting location where applicable). If it's easy to keep track of just by saying '2 days passed by' or something like that within the chapter itself then i wont add a specific date to the chapters.