DeepL Write

Tempokai

Overworked One
Today I needed to translate something from Japanese, and hit the DeepL site. Bla-bla-bla, here is the thing it showed me.

I tested it with a novel that I was reading currently, and it worked like a charm.

1674995045275.png

Here I put a snippet from the random novel I got from the first page.
1674995279205.png

1674995368140.png

It improved the readabilty up to 15% minimum. If you don't want to pay for Grammarly or ProWritingAid, I recommend this while it is free (this tool is still in beta). I see it missed few grammatical errors, but it's improvement nonetheless.

And then I put my novel's first few paragraphs (old draft) into that.
1674995515392.png

It changed the wording a little, and maybe improved somewhere. I guess it works best where the grammar is 100% shit. If you liked this, please try it yourself, and show it here.

Last edited:

Pujimaki

Padoru trash writer
Done it and gave it a try. I realized that nothing beats AI, damn I feel like I'm gonna abuse this feature.

My own writing:
Still, they accepted us after Penelope cried a lot. Furthermore, they like Roman very much because he is cute, handsome, and smart.

"My father decided to sell the land, they don't want to farm anymore. Mother and Father are getting old anyway and most of my siblings doesn't want to farm."

"Wait what?"

I was dumbfounded when I heard the news.

"My siblings doesn't want to farm."

"No, before that."

"My father want to sell the land."

That's right. Based on what I know, Penelope's family have 5 hectares of arable land. It was big land and their family used it to plant rice and

DeepL adjustment:

Nevertheless, they accepted us after Penelope cried a lot. They also like Roman very much because he is sweet, handsome and clever.

"My father has decided to sell the land, they don't want to farm anymore. Mum and dad are getting old anyway and most of my brothers and sisters don't want to farm.

"Wait, what?"

I was stunned when I heard the news.

"My siblings don't want to farm."

"No, before that."

"My father wants to sell the land."

That's right. As far as I know, Penelope's family has 5 hectares of arable land. It was a big piece of land and her family used it to grow rice and beans.

Nothing change much but I feel like AI still better than my own, I don't know, maybe I'm just insecure. 😂😂