Defeat the OP Hax

arkyum

We have all read about characters who are just too OP for their own good and have a multitude of haxesses, which are sometimes too much to even make sense or comprehend.

I have seen too much and honestly it's making me wanna write a story where a SI goes in and bashes all of them so I request you guys to tell me how would you deal with protagonists who have

1. The ability to nullify all physical, magical, and energy attacks
2. Existence erasure
3. Divine blessings
4. Extrasensory perception
5. Banishing Shift
6. Void Manipulation
7. Reality warping
8. BFR
9. Infinite source of energy

And the usual variety of manipulations such as soul, gravity, elemental, and so on.

In my humble opinion,, only someone who becomes OP himself but that would defeat the very purpose wouldn't it? I don't really want it.

Chaos_Sinner777

Imprisoned Soul Seeking Isekai
Well, my Authorsona/muse "Chaos" Is just immune to rules, unless she wants them to apply to her, so none of those things matter in the least in her presence. Then again, she's less a character and more a primordial force of nature that makes gods look like kids playing in the sand. So that's hardly fair. Suppose you could take the Saitama approach and say Absolute Strength trumps hax? Or find an angle of Hax he doesn't have a defense against? Like Pesky Dust from Ben 10? Nothing here says he's immune to dreams.

arkyum

Well, my Authorsona/muse "Chaos" Is just immune to rules, unless she wants them to apply to her, so none of those things matter in the least in her presence. Then again, she's less a character and more a primordial force of nature that makes gods look like kids playing in the sand. So that's hardly fair. Suppose you could take the Saitama approach and say Absolute Strength trumps hax? Or find an angle of Hax he doesn't have a defense against? Like Pesky Dust from Ben 10? Nothing here says he's immune to dreams.
So she could do any and everything cause every action follows a rule or a concept?
Atleast that's how I interpret it.
you introduce another character with all of these.
defeat him by creating another him?
It's the easy way out, something I don't really want.

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
Each would depend on limitations, plus most are very vague in what they even do.
Poison or the Kars treatment for the first.

arkyum

I kill the author of the story and take over writing it.
umm... sure that's one way of doing it.
But don't go around killing people, it's bad.
Each would depend on limitations, plus most are very vague in what they even do.
Poison or the Kars treatment for the first.
the healing factor would negate it so no.

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
umm... sure that's one way of doing it.
But don't go around killing people, it's bad.

the healing factor would negate it so no.
That only helps against the poison, and leads back to my first point.
This is going to be pointless unless there are clear rules to work with.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes

PUN PUN WINS.

"You think of doing X."
PUN PUN HAS REWOUND TIME AND USED INFINITE WISHES TO DESTROY/REMAKE REALITY AS HE SEES FIT. X FAILS.

Pun Pun always wins.

TotallyHuman

We have all read about characters who are just too OP for their own good and have a multitude of haxesses, which are sometimes too much to even make sense or comprehend.

I have seen too much and honestly it's making me wanna write a story where a SI goes in and bashes all of them so I request you guys to tell me how would you deal with protagonists who have

2. Existence erasure
3. Divine blessings
5. Banishing Shift
6. Void Manipulation
7. Reality warping
8. BFR

And the usual variety of manipulations such as soul, gravity, elemental, and so on.

In my humble opinion,, only someone who becomes OP himself but that would defeat the very purpose wouldn't it? I don't really want it.
Just wait till depression gets them or until they fuck up so much they die or both

LordJoyde

2. Existence erasure
3. Divine blessings
5. Banishing Shift
6. Void Manipulation
7. Reality warping
8. BFR

1. Progressive mental corruption.
2. Instantaneous Assassination (one shot kill before they can activate their power)
3. Manipulate the people around them to bully the hero, then when they're at their lowest, turn them to the dark side.
4. Introduce them to the concept of "Lovecraftian Gods" and their "Colors unlike any seen on earth"
5. ??? what is this
6. again ???
7. OD them on halluciogenics. They can't warp reality if they don't know what's real.
8. ???
9. Capture and exploit for personal gain. Convince society that it is reliant on this infinite source of energy and that the freedom of a single individual means nothing in comparison to societal growth.

ChocolateLover030

Devourer of the Cocoa
For no. 1: Death by snu snu.
For no. 2: Death by snu snu.
For no. 3: Death by snu snu.
For no. 4: Death by snu snu.
For no. 5: Death by snu snu.
For no. 6: Death by snu snu.
For no. 7: Death by snu snu.
For no. 8: Death by snu snu.
And for no. 9: Kill him in his sleep.

1-8 may be OP harem protagonists, but they are certainly not hentai protagonists. Drain them hard enough and let them pass on with exhaustion.

9 on the other hand may be one with the infinite energy cheat. So just off him normally.

NotOriginal

When I read this my head went to the Nemetrix from Ben 10, which is to turn into the natural predator of whatever alien Ben was. So just make a character that evolves to counter whatever power they are up against?

Baltazyr

Go full meta. Make the author the protagonist and intervene with the OP characters' abilities to be OP, and then have the author laugh in their faces.

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
The OP character is being hunter by a hyper-intelligent immortal snail, and if the snail touches him, he dies instantly.

kophzi

2. Existence erasure
3. Divine blessings
5. Banishing Shift
6. Void Manipulation
7. Reality warping
8. BFR

This is how, (Age restricted because of bad language. No sex/smut)