Describe your story using only hentai tags

TotallyHuman

Hmmm.... I'll take one with actually smut I guess? Yandere, yuri, loli, mind control, harem (maybe? Like, it's a bit different), elf, vampire, demon, gender bender, rape (not that I'd write a nonconsensual sex scene but it does fit with the yandere tag), gore.

Agentt

Thighs
Hmm, let's see,

Virginity, old man, demons, plot, first person perspective.....i don't know...

IDKWtWrite-San

Projecting 'Unreliable Narrator' Tag
Tags pla hahahaha, okay just ignore the other one, I'll just say, loli, yandere, gender bender, rape, ugly bastard.
in that one particular chapter but still fails so. I just imagine a what if scenario

Agentt

Thighs
You know if this is the one with the magical girl I feel like it at least deserves the mindbreak tag.
Oh my! I completely forgot about that one!

This one was for an unpublished one.

The magical girl one would be,
Magical girl, fantasy, possession, yandere, mind break, ryona, gore, demons, blackmail, slave, vomit, corruption, snuff

Chadken

Giant c*ck, BBC, eldritch abomination, tentacles, cat girl, elf.

Thats for my story Ultimate C*ck Evolution btw. It is a vanilla story. The heroine is an elf who has cat ears and a cat tail, so if u have kink for a grill with four ears, u have to read it. The MC is of course a giant c*ck.

Lorelliad

call me Roamer 🎩

Thats for my story Ultimate C*ck Evolution btw. It is a vanilla story. The heroine is an elf who has cat ears and a cat tail, so if u have kink for a grill with four ears, u have to read it. The MC is of course a giant c*ck.
After looking at your profile pic, I can't tell whether the hidden word is "o" or "u"

Maybe it's both.

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer

Reminds me of a guy I knew in a mobile game that named themselves "My Cock" and put on rooster cosmetics.

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
Thread's current tags:

Rape, BBC, ugly bastard, DILF, trap, yaoi, netorare, Anal Focus

super straight male & the opposite sex of female
No sexual content, sex toy, no insertion, male only, straight