Did BL Genre do well on Scribble Hub?

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Sorry I don't understand too much how this forum works 😅
I was not clear. The first part was regarding the main site as in "how well BL does on SH"

While the second part was referring to the BLP discord server community.

Talking about BL on the forum is... well the response is lacking, especially if you seek advice for the romantic part. We had a group dm here on the forum but it died after the discord server came to life. Most active BL writers migrated to the BLP discord server or the respective community of the other sites they crosspost to (or they simply don't engage at all).

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
I was not clear. The first part was regarding the main site as in "how well BL does on SH"

While the second part was referring to the BLP discord server community.

Talking about BL on the forum is... well the response is lacking, especially if you seek advice for the romantic part. We had a group dm here on the forum but it died after the discord server came to life. Most active BL writers migrated to the BLP discord server or the respective community of the other sites they crosspost to (or they simply don't engage at all).
I don't really read smut (consistently. When the fancy hits me, I have occasionally read BL, GL, and is straight love SL? I dunno) but it sounds like a nice Discord with how accepting it is of other genres. Link? Or what I should type into Discord search engine to find?

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
I don't really read smut (consistently. When the fancy hits me, I have occasionally read BL, GL, and is straight love SL? I dunno) but it sounds like a nice Discord with how accepting it is of other genres. Link? Or what I should type into Discord search engine to find?
https://discord.gg/xgJ3RCeE5h we are bunch of laid back writers who talk more about potential story ideas than actually writing them :blob_whistle_two:

PBJ_Time

From what I've observed, BL isn't as popular in SH as much as isekai, but I don't think it's impossible for a BL story to reach trending.