Resolved Did the site crash

Alfir

The Inventor of Words
It worked with my Villainess, Retry! book page for a bit, but then it went back to Database error.
Oh, shoot. It is happening to me now... sigh... I guess we need to wait a lot longer.

Ruti

Ok so it sometimes works, sometimes it fails. Just read a chapter, but got error’d when trying to comment. Seems like a luck thing of getting on at the right time to get a single chapter in.

Simple_Russian_Boi

A "normal" human | Occasionally a cat
I'm a little sad, today I planned to post the last chapter of the first vol of my little shitty HP fanfic. And the site crashed just during the planned post. Eh, my dark and evil Russian soul hurts.

And I'm not alone with this problem, am I? :'(

Alastor_Darkwood

Well...i looked around what "Error establishing database connection" means and im glad that there are not many sources were it can come from... for anyone interested read here:

Im not Sure if SH is an wordpress site but aside from the first one that can be inserted into any other Website maker, all others should still be applicable...i wish you all an good novel with many interesting chapters, or for authors that all things are saved and fine...

Nyxhawthorne

Well...i looked around what "Error establishing database connection" means and im glad that there are not many sources were it can come from... for anyone interested read here:

Im not Sure if SH is an wordpress site but aside from the first one that can be inserted into any other Website maker, all others should still be applicable...i wish you all an good novel with many interesting chapters, or for authors that all things are saved and fine...
I believe Scribblehub is through Cloudflare, although I could be wrong.

Findme0

The database is still not establishing😢
Now it's bad gateway

Last edited:

Alfir

The Inventor of Words
It is okay again. Hopefully, it won't crash again.