Difficulty: Impossible

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
The writing prompt is merely to describe an action move of any kind.
There are two rules though.
1. It is NOT comedic whatsoever according to me.
2. It is not sexual whatsoever according to me.

I’m feeling cynical and depressed right now so I am doing something that will make me feel affirmed in my cynicism and depression. I refuse to believe that SmutHub can take itself seriously for once. I refuse to believe that it’s possible. So… I can’t wait to be vindicated.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
The writing prompt is merely to describe an action move of any kind.
I don't really understand what this means.
I’m feeling cynical and depressed right now so I am doing something that will make me feel affirmed in my cynicism and depression. I refuse to believe that SmutHub can take itself seriously for once. I refuse to believe that it’s possible. So… I can’t wait to be vindicated.
In my opinion you are asking for joke answers like this. The title of the prompt should reflect what you want. It would be better to call it, Writing Prompt: A serious action move (Or similar). Though, I don't know what you mean by an action move. Are you wanting a single action? Like a punch?

J_Chemist

1694293440947.png

He swung his club and crushed the enemy's Sacred Prism, destroying the heavenly gems and shattering the future of the Holy Knights. With that single strike, the Holy War was made inert.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
I don't really understand what this means.

In my opinion you are asking for joke answers like this. The title of the prompt should reflect what you want. It would be better to call it, Writing Prompt: A serious action move (Or similar). Though, I don't know what you mean by an action move. Are you wanting a single action? Like a punch?
Yup! A punch. A kick. A laser beam. Any sort of action, as long as it isn’t comedic or sexual. And I know exactly what I’m doing!
View attachment 21944

He swung his club and crushed the enemy's Sacred Prism, destroying the heavenly gems and shattering the future of the Holy Knights. With that single strike, the Holy War was made inert.
*sips tea too* We will watch closely.
Thank you for the action scene! I am channeling my inner bot and analyzing it, cataloguing the various parts.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Emma saw her mother standing at the top of the manor's staircase. She remembered the slap from her mother a week ago. She strove to end any future punishments. If Emma punished her mother right now...There would be no more.

Emma wasted no time. The little girl ran behind her mother, and pushed her as hard as she could.

Her mother screamed as she fell forward down the steps. The crackling of her bones echoed inside the mansion. She rolled down the steps, and her head smashed on the floor. Blood slowly poured from her skull, her body convulsing.

"Emma!" The maid screamed. "What have you done!?"

BlackKnightX

Fuck.

This word is not funny nor is it sexual. Back in the day, people said it when they hit someone in a battlefield. You could say, fuck means hit.

MintiLime

Unofficial Class President, Author
Cheating and stealing from my own chapter

Tugging at my soul’s strings, I leap forward,
pouncing on a pair of burly men wrestling each other for a ribbon at the outskirts of the fray. I press myself down on the back of the stronger of the two, tipping them off balance and forcing them both onto the ground. I reach my free arm around to grasp the weaker’s ribbon.

this sounds so weird out of context

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead
Dong Ya Qi's attack missed his foe... or rather was diverted intentionally to not hit his opponent.

On the opposite side, Dong Yun An's indifferent stare had turned into a slight frown.

Surely her body condition was subpar and her "cousin" had the reason to not expose her to his might, this and the two times before this were still insults to her as a fighter. Moreover, it was in front of all the young fighters of the grandest youth tournament and their mentors. She rather be retired on the spot than receiving this kind of pity.

Well, it was not without reason. Ya Qi knew well Yun An wouldn't go down without sustaining really heavy injury, and he couldn't do so to his beloved cousin.

Yun An could guess that reasoning from Ya Qi but that didn't change the sour taste in her mouth.

"When will you decide to drop this act?" The stern voice was in stark contrast to her small youthful face.
"I-"
"You want me to say the words, don't you?"
"..."

Yun An let out a frustrating sigh. Her eyes, unmoving from the averting face of Ya Qi. Boiling blood, coursing through her visible veins. His silence, his affirmation.

Yun An tossed the weapons on her waist down the stage, everything, everything except one, a short saber in its gold-pattern black scabbard.
The blade was unsheathed... smoothly... steadily... soundlessly.

The scabbard then joined the rest of the weapons on the floor outside the ring.

In this courtyard turned avenue, only the sound of mother nature was audible.

Yun An made her strides. Gravity compressed under her tranquil fury.

The expert eyes caught on the strings of qi tightening the particles of the earth like tree roots whenever she put down her steps.

Something was growing with the passage of time. Something big would be happening.

The audiences kept their voice. Their being concentrated onto what was about to unfold.

At three meters away from her opponent, Yun An's blade was behind her back.

Her upper body slightly leaned back. The center of gravity, right on top of her right leg.

For a moment, Yun An stopped. This was when the trigger was pulled.

The pavement, cracked. The earth, crushed under the weight of her swing.

The fortified weapon, made from one of the best stores in the great city of Gudu, ascended above its wielder's head.

Then- And then, wrathful might descended.

Under non-qi condition, this burst of super quick action would have propelled her to cloud nine, not today.

The root-like strings of qi held tightly onto Yun An's feet, allowing her immeasurable strength to exert its destructiveness.

Instincts screamed at the teenage onlookers behind Ya Qi. Some with steel mind employed their qi armour and qi reinforcement. Others evacuated the location.

Luckily for them, the older observers have already deciphered the future. Large forces of qi constructed hardened barriers in a blink of the eye.
This tournament still had some tens of participants, contestants' guardians, attending staff members, and honorable guests. Like a torched beehive, all were in motion, either to lessen the effect of the upcoming impact or to be flabbergasted by the magnitude of it.

The only person who was frozen by the occurring was its recipient, Dong Ya Qi. Never, even in his wildest dream, could he imagine his lovable cousin could demonstrate this level of strength.

Like a meteor crashing down from heaven, the saber strike let out its howl.

Still air, scattered into tempest gale.

Fallen leaves, eviscerated by the brutal shockwave.

Ground, sent out rings of ripple like it was water.

All the shields in the vicinity, flickered. Some, cracked. Others, shattered into fragmented qi.

Buildings couldn't hold onto its parts, letting go of broken debris which rode on the outwarding shockwave dispersing into the sunset.

The qi-reinforced saber in Yun An's hand turned into pieces under the stress of the attack.

If it didn't- If Yun An had a stronger weapon in her hands, the young man in front of her wouldn't stand unscratched regardless how strong he made his last-minute barrier to be.

Yun An turned her neck to the sideline, spitting a blood-filled cough like it was the norm.

While walking back to her corner, she wiped the bleeding from her eyes, ears and noses.

After swallowing the remaining salty red liquid in her mouth to clear her throat, she spoke to the referee. "I concede."

Not waiting for anyone's response, she hopped down the elevated ring, collected her weapons and left the stage.

The eyes following her walking figure held many contemplation.

Last edited:

TotallyHuman

Tommy was watering his garden as usual when a car pulled up and two men walked out.
"Mister Angelo?"
"Yes?"
"Mister Salieri sends his regards"
The taller one of the two blasted Tommy from a shotgun and they went back to the car.

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
It happen later in my story but here a bit of action
Meanwhile, Elseria stood still, her upright and noble posture. Her gaze was fixed on the horizon where the Gold rank crystal beasts were approaching at an alarming speed. Her sword was held firmly, raised to the level of her head, keeping it close to her cheek, while the blade was pointed forward with determination.
Light blue elemental particles began to swirl around her, forming a shimmering halo. Soon their numbers grew to the point where even those without elemental affinity could see them with the naked eye.
Her silhouette vanished, instantly revealing herself before the horde of crystal beasts. A sparkle of surprise flashed through the eyes of the Gold rank beasts, who roared violently, spreading their crystal essence in her direction.
Drops of water seemed to gather under Elseria's feet, forming a sheet as her sword moved in one fluid motion. Waves of water swirled around her body and sword, creating a mesmerizing spectacle.
"Water Waltz"
Gracefully, Elseria took a step forward, almost gliding on the ground. Her body seemed to float, carried by the fluidity of the water which surrounded her.
With unparalleled grace, she weaved her way through the horde of crystal beasts, her movements like unpredictable currents. Bewildered by her agile footsteps, the crystal beasts couldn't keep up with her quick, fluid movements. Each time she passed through them, shimmering streaks of water formed in her wake, casting a bluish glow in her path.
The splashes and droplets of water almost seemed to float in the air, suddenly turning into sharp blades that slammed down mercilessly on the crystal Beasts. The water, obeying her will, came to life, manifesting as sharp projectiles that pierced the beasts. The Gold rank crystal beasts roared in pain under the relentless onslaught of the water blades, their bodies shattering under the power of these attacks.
During this murderous dance, her figure seemed ethereal, her movements blending seamlessly into the swirling motions of the water around her. She danced with surreal grace, dodging the sharp claws of the crystal beasts, and responded with deadly precision.
The evacuating citizens stopped in their tracks, staring at her presence that transcended all others, her appearance surrounded by water amid the crystal beasts, evoking in their hearts a water goddess who had taken up residence on the battlefield.
Eventually, her dance stopped, bringing her into the middle of the horde of beasts. The water currents surrounding her gradually faded, the surviving Gold rank beasts tried to run away as fast as they could.
But before they could even escape, Elseria made a horizontal slashing motion with her sword. A blade made of water escaped from it and quickly moved, slicing through all the crystal beasts in its path.
With her calm and even breathing, she turned her gaze to the cultivators who were still fighting against the crystal beasts. Her silhouette disappeared again as she appeared in different places on the battlefield, helping as many people as she could while buying time to evacuate the safe zone.

Hasu_Riri

With a swift stab of his spear, it drove deeper into the monster's flesh. The creature growled and thrashed about, but the spearman remained unfazed. He twisted the weapon and, harnessing the stored momentum of his body, drove it even deeper. The monster's struggles grew weaker until it finally ceased its breath. The spearman looked upon the fallen creature with a hint of pity. He offered a silent prayer and then continued on his path to save those in need.