dnd personality quiz time

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls

take and say your top 3 highest percentages; mine are monk, followed by ranger and then tied for third place is warlock and barbarian

the monk being the highest was a bit of a surprise for me
Screenshot_20240418-184905_Firefox.jpg

Last edited:

Story_Marc

Share your fun!
This was fun. It's been some time since I did one of these. Given how high my percentages are, I wonder what this says about me. :LOL:

1713578588202.png

The fighter is the epitome of martial prowess and discipline, embodying strength, skill, and unwavering resolve. They are warriors who have honed their combat abilities through rigorous training and experience, mastering a variety of weapons and fighting styles. Fighters excel in the art of warfare, whether it be on the battlefield, in the arena, or amidst the chaos of a skirmish. They are versatile combatants, capable of adapting to any situation and facing any foe with confidence and determination. Despite their focus on physical prowess, fighters are not mere brutes; many possess keen tactical minds, strategizing and leading their allies to victory with precision and efficiency. Whether defending their homeland from invaders, seeking glory and riches in distant lands, or simply testing their skills against worthy opponents, fighters embody the virtues of courage, honor, and martial excellence.

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
Wait, you're a warlock? As far as I remember, vampires don't input runes into stuff, they cast magik instead. So what are ya actually?
That is... Questionable. Like, how the hell you're a paladin when you're making these lewd poems??
You'll Never guess mine.
Cleric=Paladin
Monk
Barbarian

View attachment 28169
You being a cleric is impossible, 'cept you're a cleric of your kin. I would believe you that way.
So, where to do D&D test?

Lol me. A Paladin.
Paladin

The Paladin is a holy warrior, blending martial prowess with unwavering faith and righteousness. They are champions of justice, duty, and divine order, sworn to uphold the tenets of their deity or sacred oath. Paladins draw strength from their convictions, channeling divine power to smite evil, protect the innocent, and heal the wounded. They are beacons of hope in a world besieged by darkness, leading by example and inspiring others to acts of courage and virtue. Paladins often wear heavy armor emblazoned with symbols of their faith, wielding mighty weapons infused with divine energy. Despite their formidable combat abilities, paladins are not mere instruments of vengeance; many possess a compassionate heart and a strong sense of empathy, striving to bring about peace and redemption wherever they go. In essence, the Paladin is a shining exemplar of righteousness and honor, a stalwart defender of the weak, and a scourge to the forces of evil.
1000008742.png