dnd personality quiz time

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
I was genuinely being stupid and oblivious to it. Thanks for reminding though :D

Also, give the community games a try and check out the SHF High-School thread. I want to know what your POV is for that forsaken place.
… There is more than 1000 tabs, but I will try…

Keriahenta

1713580273987.jpg
lowest warlock here and im proud 😎

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
Yeah, just get to the recent tabs quickly. The first tab is just Corty explaining stuff that we will never read anyway. So, check the latest tab and don't forget to steal Sola's lunch money. I'm not part of the thieves though, I'm being held at gunpoint just to take some of his money.
… There is more than 1000 tabs, but I will try…

GoodPerson

It says I have multiple results and can't find a definite character.
View attachment 28181
Means you're an all-rounder. You're the definition of "balanced", literally. You're literally John Wick. You could've get into troubles, grab a random mage's staff and a spell book and voila, you're now a sorcerer and a wizard at the same time. Just like John Wick grabbing a pencil and a mug to murder some guys.

Bloodbath_Voracity

Means you're an all-rounder. You're the definition of "balanced", literally. You're literally John Wick. You could've get into troubles, grab a random mage's staff and a spell book and voila, you're now a sorcerer and a wizard at the same time. Just like John Wick grabbing a pencil and a mug to murder some guys.
That's exaggerating it... The test was mental test after all.

A jack of all trades, master of none, huh? Dunno what to feel about that.

GoodPerson

I kindly ask you to stop mentioning me when you want to troll because you irritate me.
Care to tell which part is irritating? Cuz it looks like I need to go and see my problems.
That's exaggerating it... The test was mental test after all.

A jack of all trades, master of none, huh? Dunno what to feel about that.
If Jack-Of-All-Trades is a master of none, then you're basically a novice. And novice is common. Now, when I say All-Rounder, I mean All-Rounder. Not a novice, dummy. What I mean is that you're not a genius of an aspect, but you're a tough guy that can use every single weaponry available and excels at fighting back.