Do you consider yourself smart?

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead
I, myself, don't. Been proven time and time again that there are a lot of people out there (some I interact daily) who are smarter than me. There are even more people that are as smart as me. It's up to the point that calling myself smart is like playing the clown to entertain the audiences in a group chat.

Tsuru

Robot
I am both smart and dumb

And recognizing to be dumb, is the first step to become smart.
The true dumbasses are the ones not knowing or recognizing they are dumb.

LilRora

Mostly formless
Smart is a very subjective quality, and to top it off it doesn't have a rigid definition, so it's hard to say. I like to think I'm smart, and people in my group in college seem to confirm that, but sometimes I get the impression it's just that the majority is stupid, not that I'm particularly smart.

Tsuru

Robot
Smart is a very subjective quality, and to top it off it doesn't have a rigid definition, so it's hard to say. I like to think I'm smart, and people in my group in college seem to confirm that, but sometimes I get the impression it's just that the majority is stupid, not that I'm particularly smart.
Don't worry.
Because your impression is not wrong.
Because YES, the majority is stupid.

20% is evil, 70% is sheep, 10% is good camp
and the IQ is quite concentrated in the evil or good camps
Edit : not really concentrated but more like "the ones that opened their eyes to the truth, while sheeps dont want to wake up"
-----------
Now chinese users say [Good people dont live long while villains live for thousands years]
and learned to be selfish as a defense mechanics. Because evil people are geniuses at controlling the masses and/or have lot of power+money.

Kureous

Seeking the answers to all questions
Some people tell me that I am, but it always feels weird to hear them say it. Am I? And should I let it get to my head? Probably not.

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
Depends on the subject.

Plus, define smart. What is it? Ease of learning? Because I remember Warhammer 40k lore after first hearing it, but I couldn't recite Newton's laws from memory; no matter how many times I think I finally nailed it down, it just goes *puff* no longer there, replaced by some kind of meme that I can recall the moment I see it without any context.

Tempokai

Overworked One
People ask for my advice about everything they don't know every time, so I don't think I'm dumb.

SirDogeTheFirst

Lord Of The Potatoes
I am neither an idiot or someone smart, but some people out there really make my normal ass look like a genius.