Do you look at the glossary?

Do you look at the glossary

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
I don't... most of the time when I'm writing, I just forget the glossary even exist. It's a sad life... coming from me.

D

Deleted member 45782

Nope, i don't really look at it. Probably bc haven't gotten there yet. Don't think I'll use it a lot even then.

atgongumerki

The problem with the glossary is that it is not easy to see, at a glance, if there is a glossary for any particular novel. You have to click on the glossary-button to find out.
I sometimes click on the glossary of novels I may want to read but am not yet sold on. Oftentimes to find no glossary at all. More often than not that means they fall off my radar.

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
I don't bother checking the glossary unless the author says there's something there.
Same here, but sometimes I check it anyways. I really like when there are actual character profiles there, since I tend to forget who characters are and what they look like when I stop reading a novel, usually after I caught up and start stacking chapters.

skillet

a frying pan
lol I look at my own glossary because I forget some of my own settings otherwise :) but I don't think I've looked at other glossaries yet ._.