Does anybody listen to those text based stories on YouTube?

Simo

A lazy sloth
If by text based you mean audios of webnovels using ai posted on youtube then no. But I had someone ask me if they could post my story on their channel on youtube like that, I didn't see the harm in it and agreed, this kinda ended up helping in a big way I didn't expect since his video of my story gathered 100k+ views which sent a lot of new readers and patrons my way. So ya, I don't listen to them but I'm not as against them as I was before I guess.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I do not. As soon as I hear the AI voice, I dislike it, ask it not to recommend it to me, and scroll away.

Arger

Can be entertaining. Also watching baby birds being eaten by predators. As a devoted movie lover, I've found a cinematic haven in https://0123movie.run/ Whenever I crave a movie night, I turn to this platform for an unparalleled selection of films. From the comfort of my couch, I've explored new releases, rediscovered old classics, and indulged in foreign gems. With each click, I embark on a cinematic journey that never fails to captivate and inspire. Thanks to its seamless streaming and diverse catalog, it has become an essential part of my movie-watching routine, enriching my love for cinema with every viewing.
from time to time.

Last edited:

doravg

105/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
I'm not gay
And that is your god given right, but you should not assume that only the LGTBQ community does such things. All people do their own things.

CrimsonGenius

Riding the Thunder
If by text based you mean audios of webnovels using ai posted on youtube then no. But I had someone ask me if they could post my story on their channel on youtube like that, I didn't see the harm in it and agreed, this kinda ended up helping in a big way I didn't expect since his video of my story gathered 100k+ views which sent a lot of new readers and patrons my way. So ya, I don't listen to them but I'm not as against them as I was before I guess.
You mean reddit stories?
Nope. Not even sure what this means tbh
Same as Envy, what are you talking about?
This

Sylver

I listen to Askreddit and Reddit stories with updates from time to time, I would say twice or three times a week. They're interesting to kill some time, plus I like learning about other people's stories when they have updates. I get invested and if they don't have updates then I'd rather not listen to them just yet x)

Comiak

Foxgirl enthusiast
:blob_hide: Only if they actually put effort in like using multiple voices for people and have the tts speak at a reasonable pace and not try to blurt everything out as fast as it can.

Simply put, it's the level of effort that matters to me, not just the use of tts ai.

Lysander_Works

:blob_hide: Only if they actually put effort in like using multiple voices for people and have the tts speak at a reasonable pace and not try to blurt everything out as fast as it can.

Simply put, it's the level of effort that matters to me, not just the use of tts ai.

Same! I like some channels of reddit story youtubers who read them with their own voice. Relaxing to hear malicious compliance or revenge stories. Most 2 active examples I can think of are _DailyDoseOfReddit_ and _Hellfreezer_. _Ripe_ is also interesting but lately I've begun to suspect some of their stories are either fake or ai generated.

Listening to that old style tts makes me think I have a stroke its so bad.