Do you have the same problem?

• Yes

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 15 71.4%

• Total voters

doravg

106/4001 (bigot towards homophobs)
I can barely remember what the novels I wrote last year were about. The novels before that are a total mist. It is almost as if my brain has just about enough storage space to daydream, but as soon as the story is over, it empties all the information about the story, and welcomes the new story into full daydreaming mode.

It makes me feel like an imposter if I have to be honest.

SailusGebel

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
I have only one story, so no. Guess it's a problem for true author.

doravg

I have only one story, so no. Guess it's a problem for true author.
I hope you don't mean me, since I failed as an author. I go by writer these days.

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
I hope you don't mean me, since I failed as an author. I go by writer these days.
Well you have tons of books/stories and you ended some/all of them. We're not in the same level.

doravg

Well you have tons of books/stories and you ended some/all of them. We're not in the same level.
I only managed to do that because I had people who supported me. Without my parents, my minimum wage job, which I kept for 2 years, would have seen me starving. And without authors which I admire, I would have never gotten into writing. Just keep pushing, and you will get there!

John_Owl

The one with fluffy wings
I can barely remember what the novels I wrote last year were about. The novels before that are a total mist. It is almost as if my brain has just about enough storage space to daydream, but as soon as the story is over, it empties all the information about the story, and welcomes the new story into full daydreaming mode.

It makes me feel like an imposter if I have to be honest.
kind of. But mostly about minor details that my readers catch, then I have to try and retcon somehow. the name of a character or town, a specific spell.

Occasionally a larger detail. I forgot that healing magic and potions exist my my world, and got called out on that a while ago. So now I have to try and figure out WHY a character that needed healing wouldn't have a healer or potion nearby.