does novel update accept new comers now?

Habtamu

i don't know why but when i try to sign in it didn't work, what is the problem?

MissPaige36

✨Senior Forum Citizen✨
i don't know why but when i try to sign in it didn't work, what is the problem?
please explain more in detail, what is it that doesn’t work? Does it fail to load? Or is it just an error message?

vish

Legendary Member
I made an account there just a few days ago, so they must be still accepting. Just wait for few hours might be some server problem or something like that.

Habtamu

please explain more in detail, what is it that doesn’t work? Does it fail to load? Or is it just an error message?
oh, i am signed now it seems i have to sign in the main place first, now it says you have insufficient privileges to reply here, wtf?

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
oh, i am signed now it seems i have to sign in the main place first, now it says you have insufficient privileges to reply here, wtf?
my bad i tried to register in the forum, but it seems in the main site is Where you actually can register.now it says insufficient privileges and whatnot.
You are probably trying to post on a locked thread or trying to post a link on a thread before you have 5 messages.

If neither of those two apply, tell me the problem in detail, I can probably tell you how to solve it.

Or well, you can also just PM @Tony. He is the owner of both Novelupdates and Scribblehub, so he should definitely be able to help you.

Habtamu

You are probably trying to post on a locked thread or trying to post a link on a thread before you have 5 messages.

If neither of those two apply, tell me the problem in detail, I can probably tell you how to solve it.

Or well, you can also just PM @Tony. He is the owner of both Novelupdates and Scribblehub, so he should definitely be able to help you.
it says you have insufficient privileges to replay here in the bottom of the page , i think i can't post anything.

AliceShiki

it says you have insufficient privileges to replay here in the bottom of the page , i think i can't post anything.
What thread? Which subforum?

Is there a notice at the top of the page saying you need to confirm your e-mail or anything?

AliceShiki

yes it said like that, and i resend confirmation email.
Then you need to confirm your e-mail, that's the problem.

Make sure to check the junk/spam folder in your e-mail, as the e-mail might have been sent there.

If the e-mail still didn't arrive, send a PM to @Tony, explaining the circumstances and telling him what your account is. He can probably confirm the e-mail for you.

Habtamu

Then you need to confirm your e-mail, that's the problem.

Make sure to check the junk/spam folder in your e-mail, as the e-mail might have been sent there.

If the e-mail still didn't arrive, send a PM to @Tony, explaining the circumstances and telling him what your account is. He can probably confirm the e-mail for you.
no need my friend i have confirmed my email in spam folder now, sorry for the trouble and thank you.