Does this sound like crack?

Does this sound like crack?

• Yes

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • You either need a bunny slipper to the head, or holy water.

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

doravg

137/4001 (finally counted the stories)
Write a story about a chicken that accidentally hatches a dragon egg — much to the concern of the local population. (This is a prompt I found here: https://authority.pub/funny-prompts/)

And I would like to add to that, that the chicken belonged to someone with a laboratory, who was trying to make bigger fruit, the chicken ate some of it, then it hatched the dragon, and now the experimenter and his partner have to take care of the dragon, and... deal with the backlash from PETA.

Also, the chicken can talk now, the dragon is purple, and the scientists are an old-married couple.

So, the question is: Does this sound like crack to you? Because I need me some crack word vomit.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.

BigBadBoi

deal with the backlash from PETA.
PETA is so braindead that I am 100% convinced that it's being financed by the meat industry to make animal rights activists look like a complete joke.
Also I'm pretty sure this happens a lot in gag mangas/anime/light novels.

fcures

Write a story about a chicken that accidentally hatches a dragon egg — much to the concern of the local population. (This is a prompt I found here: https://authority.pub/funny-prompts/)

And I would like to add to that, that the chicken belonged to someone with a laboratory, who was trying to make bigger fruit, the chicken ate some of it, then it hatched the dragon, and now the experimenter and his partner have to take care of the dragon, and... deal with the backlash from PETA.

Also, the chicken can talk now, the dragon is purple, and the scientists are an old-married couple.

So, the question is: Does this sound like crack to you? Because I need me some crack word vomit.
Bro cooked meth like walter white

l8rose

Perpetually Positively Pondering
You should also make the chicken super overprotective of said dragon, like momzilla ramped up to eleven.

But yes. Crack. Highly amusing Crack.