Resolved Dungeon and tentacles novel

Shaiyamine

Novel is about a guy who gets paired with a girl and gets sent down to another world by lust of the 7 deadly sins. There were other lust candidates and they had to make successful dungeons I think. In the mc's dungeon I remember him making a sex dungeon that doesn't kill anyone. Also remember the Mc has this "consentacles is bestacles" motto

It's been a while since I last read this novel but I can't seem to remember what it was. It wasn't on my reading list either so I probably forgot to add it orz.

Lorelliad

call me Roamer 🎩
Isn't that written by the same guy who wrote The True Endgame?

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Novel is about a guy who gets paired with a girl and gets sent down to another world by lust of the 7 deadly sins. There were other lust candidates and they had to make successful dungeons I think. In the mc's dungeon I remember him making a sex dungeon that doesn't kill anyone. Also remember the Mc has this "consentacles is bestacles" motto

It's been a while since I last read this novel but I can't seem to remember what it was. It wasn't on my reading list either so I probably forgot to add it orz.
It got deleted and rewritten.

Wayback machine can't work, sorry mate you are out of luck.

Go ask @Ace_Arriande then.

Last edited:

Shaiyamine

Isn't that written by the same guy who wrote The True Endgame?
Tbh I have no idea I only know that one work from them

It got deleted and rewritten.

Wayback machine can't work, sorry mate you are out of luck.

Go ask @Ace_Arriande then.
Oooh nice welp gonna go read the rewrite then. Thanks man!