Eat Dirt

D

Deleted member 45782

Did you know that male ass is called Jack and female ass is called Jenny? So when you eat ass meat, you are eating Jack's meat or Jenny's meat.
Damn...i wanna slap some jokes but... 👀 😯
Haven’t eaten these but:
Century Egg
Balut
Maybe need a correction to my list. Seems like quite a bit of things people find weird i have actually already eaten XD, althu its not weird for me.
I eat century egg with congee sometimes thu not my fav.

Balut...has been tried a few times.

skillet

a frying pan
in Korea, there's this thing called 번데기 (bundaegi?!?) which is, if I'm not wrong, basically bugs. it's a common enough snack lol and yes most people have tried it, it's not considered exotic or weird haha
intestines of both pigs and cows, etc. etc., are super common too and actually quite loved. I've seen a lot of people who die over it blissfully :D

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
in Korea, there's this thing called 번데기 (bundaegi?!?) which is, if I'm not wrong, basically bugs. it's a common enough snack lol and yes most people have tried it, it's not considered exotic or weird haha
intestines of both pigs and cows, etc. etc., are super common too and actually quite loved. I've seen a lot of people who die over it blissfully :D
You mean South Korea, right?

D

Deleted member 49654

Pineapple pizza and another one that was sweeter than a cake. The second one had caramelized onions, barbeque sauce, etc. Both were gross.

D

Deleted member 45782

Pineapple pizza and another one that was sweeter than a cake. The second one had caramelized onions, barbeque sauce, etc. Both were gross.
am i the only that likes pineapple olive Hawaiian pizza? XD

PhillisCreziles

﹤Once a Potato﹥
Snake Sausages
Mashed Fish kidneys
and Cooked Dirt

Please note that I have only tried each of the things listed above once.

PhillisCreziles

﹤Once a Potato﹥
You actually ate dirt?
Jyes. Fortunately I didn't eat the dirt raw, I had it freshly cooked, filtered, and then boiled for me in a giant frying pan.
On second thought, maybe I wasn't that fortunate lol