Editing Sale!

DarkGodEM

Book Editor
So, basically, I need more clients because my notebook died on me. So here's the deal:
I'll edit 500 words for you, free of charge, preferably your Synopsis or Prologue. Of course, you can use the edited content regardless of future deals or anything like that, just hit me up at [email protected] [website under construction]

From then on, comes the next part of the sale: Discount by Volume
For non-smut content, my flat rate is $4/1k words, send me a demo of a smut chapter in case your novel is smut for the variable rate [$4-$7 depending on the language and how explicit it is]
You get progressive discounts. For a 10K words contract, you get a 5% discount. 50k 10% and 100k a whopping 20% discount plus an extra 1k words as a bonus.
Payment is done through either Ko-Fi, Paypal or Swift/WesternUnion. Payment schedules and deliveries can be discussed on a case by case basis according to content and further discounts can be negotiated for payment ahead of time and "from the beginning" editing for already published works.

Hope y'all take at least the first offer.
Content sent through e-mail will be edited in the order of which it is received.
On another note, I also do Abstract and Full Text editing and translation, especially for thesis and dissertations in Health, Tech and Education into ES and PT both to and from English. If you need that kind of work, hit me up too, I'll be happy to send you a quote.

LostLibrarian

Just as an aside: Are there any works you have done to show the quality? Or is there any kind of editing you do/won't do. There is a wide range of editing from simply finding grammar errors, over line editing, the flow in paragraphs, or even emulating a certain voice/atmosphere in the writing.

Necro isn't linked, but world-ruling dungeon has grammar "problems" right at the beginning.
IIRC from discord you put less emphasis on editing your own stuff, but you should probably link some kind of work portfolio/example here, if you look for money...

Agentt

Thighs
. . .soooo, what does editing mean here? Like, how far are will you go? Just spelling and grammar, or will you change the sentence structure to suit the atmosphere too?

DarkGodEM

Book Editor
. . .soooo, what does editing mean here? Like, how far are will you go? Just spelling and grammar, or will you change the sentence structure to suit the atmosphere too?
As far as the author allows me to go. I've rewritten full chapters in some works when needed. My specialty is academic translation, editing came as a side gig about a year ago.

Just as an aside: Are there any works you have done to show the quality? Or is there any kind of editing you do/won't do. There is a wide range of editing from simply finding grammar errors, over line editing, the flow in paragraphs, or even emulating a certain voice/atmosphere in the writing.

Necro isn't linked, but world-ruling dungeon has grammar "problems" right at the beginning.
IIRC from discord you put less emphasis on editing your own stuff, but you should probably link some kind of work portfolio/example here, if you look for money...
It's complicated because some authors do not publish edited content, while others work over the editing to make something else entirely. I do not sign under those works for that reason. As for the "knowing the quality", that's the main point for the free 500 words. Some editing is something you and the writer need to be on the same accord. I do not edit Dungeon at all, while Necro only has basic grammar checking. Editing for my novels is only done on a later stage, right now I'm editing dungeon for Amazon.
Below is what I can show you as a portfolio, since I can't give you a Before-After without infringing on professionalism.

Lust Knight line edited, grammar and flow. From Ch 1 through 50, but only Ch 1 was posted on websites, all other edited content is exclusive to patreon.

System: World’s Collapse Grammar and Plot. Flow was kept for stylistic reasons.

Tentacles, loot boxes and apocalypse – It’s not death, it’s surprise reincarnation Edited up to 10k words, full line editing, plot and flow.

Charisma's Caster, King of the Night Edited first 6 chapters, fully edited, grammar, plot and flow.

The fox atop the mountain Edited pro bono, only grammar and line editing.

Jemini

Well, I am interested in bringing my writing to the next level for sure. I am willing to go with the 500 word free-sample on a portion of my 1st chapter of "Key to the Void" with the intention of going into from-the-beginning editing if I like what I see. (My chapters run around 2K to 2.5K, my 1st chapter is more on the higher end of that.)

Chapter 1 has already been edited to the extent of complete overhaul once, so I consider it to currently be at a level that a good and skilled outside critique is the only way it's going to become any better, so I feel it should serve as an adequate show of ability.

(PM for further discussion.)