Explaining medical instruments.

Redemit

A guy who doesn't know what an MRI machine is of course.
I more ment are we talking about a caveman or Bob the plumber down the street?

Oops I should have read more of your response before replying :blobrofl:

DarkGodEM

Book Editor
So, I am having trouble writing this one scene.

Basically, assume you don't know the word Xray or MRI.
How would you describe an X ray or MRI machine then?

Like, it is a white big machine, but I want to give it an omnious aura; but it is hard to do so when I can't really describe how it looks other than a device made of steel.

Make this a prompt and I'll write you 1000 words just for you for 10 bucks <3
are you kidding with this back and forth? Bruv, just look at this dystopian machine and start writing. the first problem everyone goes through when put through this machine is CLAUSTROPHOBIA, isolation, and jut how mortally helpless they feel as a human.

So write a description based on what you see and what every human says about these things:

1. Helplessness, feeling their mortality
2. Claustrophobia in the isolation.

View attachment 15048
Not just claustrophobia.
Noises, freezing cold room, rotating things around you through a small glass window, a laser pointer... the list goes on and on and on.
I thought MRI looks like a gaping mouth where the sacrif- I mean patients are forced to be strapped onto a bed and slowly getting shoved into said mouth?

As for X-Ray machine, I only used it for chest examination while my mom used it during her dental, it looks like a white, cold piece of metal board that I am forced to stick myself onto.

Is it uncomfortable? Yes. Ominous? No.
You forget when you do it looking at the thing. A box that funnels what looks like a target onto you, the person painfully (oftentimes) pushing you against the hard backboard. The almost sterile looking room, the heavy clothing made of lead they wear and you don't, the sound of a plasma beam shooting as they activate the machine, that almost sounds like a photo being taken, but from a space-dystopia laser gun

EASY

Last edited:

pelpelen

Bıg hole. You lie in big bed-like thing. go into big hole. Big magnet send big soundwawe. Big hole see inside your body.
Big hole see eveything.
Big hole god.