Fairy Review

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
I am drunk right now and probably regret this decision when I wake up.

I'm here to give my review based on three simple criterias with the score of 1-4 because my standards are low:
Cover&Title: how informative it is.
Synopsis: how much information it gives out.
Chapter: I'll read the first five chapters or however many you cook for the first meal.

I'm crashing the bed now.

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
Cover&Title: cover is nice but doesn't really translate with the title, feeling like cool anime girl No.482168. The title speaks what the novel is about, no more, no less, informative and straight to the point. (3/4)

Synopsis: your synopsis gives out the setting real nicely while also expresses the MC's personality and general view on life. (4/4)

Chapter: call me again when you have more than 5 chapters, since its newly made I can't come to a conclusive result. But for now, keep on cooking.

Conclusion: this has the potential to be a fine meal.

=0=0=

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/1103253/call-it-what-you-want/
I'm not sure if it's much good, it's a clean YA contemporary romance and I'd love to have a reader. It has five chapters so far.
Cover&Title: the cover by itself is good, it gives a rivalry vibe between the two characters, and the title get me feeling there is something spicy going on. (4/4)

Synopsis: it describe the general plot of the story, and the setting. A bit generic but that is how romance usually work. As far as information, you gave just enough (4/4)

Chapter: establishing both MCs and showing the story's main drama, as far as my impression goes, I want to read more of this spicy drama (4/4)

Conclusion: you can cook, keep on working at it and you will be promoted to chef

Last edited:
Cover&Title: cover is nice but doesn't really translate with the title, feeling like cool anime girl No.482168. The title speaks what the novel is about, no more, no less, informative and straight to the point. (3/4)

Synopsis: your synopsis gives out the setting real nicely while also expresses the MC's personality and general view on life. (4/4)

Chapter: call me again when you have more than 5 chapters, since its newly made I can't come to a conclusive result. But for now, keep on cooking.

Conclusion: this has the potential to be a fine meal.

=0=0=

Cover&Title: the cover by itself is good, it gives a rivalry vibe between the two characters, and the title get me feeling there is something spicy going on. (4/4)

Synopsis: it describe the general plot of the story, and the setting. A bit generic but that is how romance usually work. As far as information, you gave just enough (4/4)

Chapter: establishing both MCs and showing the story's main drama, as far as my impression goes, I want to read more of this spicy drama (4/4)

Conclusion: you can cook, keep on working at it and you will be promoted to chef
Thanks so much, that really made my day!

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
You can try mine. Though I dunno if you will like it or not.
Cover&Title: it is nice, showing the four protagonists happy being together, showing their friendship. The title is alright, it is a hook though I think it can use more work, but it plays into the mystery aspect of the story(4/4)

Synopsis: showing the premise of the story, and it plays with the title of the story, almost like the previous part of the title (4/4)

Chapter: my favorite type of plot, uncovering a secret nobody should know/accidentially unleashing the greatest evil of the world. The pacing is good, and you nailed the part when something is going wrong. But I think you need to edit more, breaking the walls of text would make it easier to read (4/4)

Conclusion: you are cooking something amazing here, don't mess it up.
Cover&Title: not too overly flashy, enough to say there are two protagonist and their poses say they are on an adventure. Title is something I don't really feel it, typical jp novel title, its informative as it just slap the premise right into your face instead of dragging you through the title like most jp novel(4/4)

Synopsis: It gives too much information, some should be reveal in the story and not the synopsis. And there is an imbalance between both MC's introduction in it, it clearly gives more information on Soru than Reika, it feel more like a story about him and this random girl. (2/4)

Chapter: the pacing of the story is good, but like the Synopsis but in the opposite end, it focuses more on Reika than Soru. And as in the nature of isekai, plot armor is strong with this one and can do more work to cover it up (3/4)

Conclusion: you can cook really good but the there is an imbalance in your dish.
Cover&Title: another average magical girl, but it does show the MC's personality and her wisdom, combine with the Title it really expresses her willingness to learn and not high up their ass to prove that she deserve the title of archmage. (4/4)

Synopsis: again, this show the curious nature of a scholar and see what the new worlf has to offer. For how informative it is, it is decent as it only show who the MC was in her past life and that she reincarnated to the future, but not how far in the future (4/4)

Chapter: the pacing is good, not too drag out but also not too short, showing the key moments is gold. It is not combersome to read, easy to digest the plotline. However, you need to proofread more or use a grammar checker to assist you (4/4)

Conclusion: you can cook but need to trim about the edges to make it better.

Last edited:

Boundless

Cover&Title: not too overly flashy, enough to say there are two protagonist and their poses say they are on an adventure. Title is something I don't really feel it, typical jp novel title, its informative as it just slap the premise right into your face instead of dragging you through the title like most jp novel(4/4)

Synopsis: It gives too much information, some should be reveal in the story and not the synopsis. And there is an imbalance between both MC's introduction in it, it clearly gives more information on Soru than Reika, it feel more like a story about him and this random girl. (2/4)

Chapter: the pacing of the story is good, but like the Synopsis but in the opposite end, it focuses more on Reika than Soru. And as in the nature of isekai, plot armor is strong with this one and can do more work to cover it up (3/4)

Conclusion: you can cook really good but the there is an imbalance in your dish.

Sorry for the confusion, but probably you didn't read the latter chapters.

My plan is that I will centralize both mc's POV every 12 chapters. 1-12 should be Reika's, and Soru should be 13-24, and so on. In that way I could focus their perspectives each, and avoid bias/imbalances between their screentimes. But yeah thanks for the latter criticism, deeply appreciated it!

Nevafrost

Hooman bone lover
Cover&Title: it is nice, showing the four protagonists happy being together, showing their friendship. The title is alright, it is a hook though I think it can use more work, but it plays into the mystery aspect of the story(4/4)

Synopsis: showing the premise of the story, and it plays with the title of the story, almost like the previous part of the title (4/4)

Chapter: my favorite type of plot, uncovering a secret nobody should know/accidentially unleashing the greatest evil of the world. The pacing is good, and you nailed the part when something is going wrong. But I think you need to edit more, breaking the walls of text would make it easier to read (4/4)

Conclusion: you are cooking something amazing here, don't mess it up.
Ooh!! Thanks for the kind review.:blob_cookie:
Edit: As for the paragraphs, someone told me that it’s not a book. So, I shouldn’t break the paragraph often. Now, I'm confused.

Last edited:
This is my historical fiction novel, with the main genre being psychological.
I know the cover isn't great, but it's the best I can do at the moment.
There are twelve chapters, but the first five are definitely complete and edited to the best of my ability. I look forward to hearing from you. :)

Hopper

Intruding Person's account, yes.
Heya fairy!

Do mine when you woke up!

It's on my sig. Oh, also, start from chapter 10. Chapter 3-9 is still under maintenance (Big fix).

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
This is my historical fiction novel, with the main genre being psychological.
I know the cover isn't great, but it's the best I can do at the moment.
There are twelve chapters, but the first five are definitely complete and edited to the best of my ability. I look forward to hearing from you. :)

Cover&Title: the cover itself isn't anything special but it coveys that this story will have something to do with trains. The title is good for a psychological drama, it gives off a sense of conflicting feelings. Something I suggest is to add some dark gradient to the cover, matching the vibe of the story (4/4)

Synopsis: it is too informative, cut down a bit on the information and slowly reveal them in the story itself. Like the dead friend part, it would have greater impact if it's revealed in the story (3/4)

Chapter: the pacing is really good for a slow burn, though a bit too slow on some parts. The conversation between characters feel a bit too artificial for my liking, but you could work around it in a sense that the MC is creating a wall between him and the outside world, playing into the psychological aspect of the story (4/4)

Conclusion: you can cook but your techniques need refinement on some aspects.
Heya fairy!

Do mine when you woke up!

It's on my sig. Oh, also, start from chapter 10. Chapter 3-9 is still under maintenance (Big fix).
Cover&Title: a city view which informs where the story is taking place, which points towards whatever is happening is here. The title need more work, it lack information of what the location is, which is a good hook but not as good as you would think. (3/4)

Synopsis: it is a general overview of the worldbuilding and the plotline in a general sense, but nothing further than that. The main problem is that it feels too personal, the author is storyteller, coveying your story to the readers isn't the same as telling what's it about, the manner is too casual. I think you should take some part of the introduction and put it up as the synopsis (3/4)

Chapter: the pacing is pretty much a mess, and the inconsistent narrative drive make it hard to follow the story, pick one and stick with it. And proofread your story once you are done writing a chapter (2/4)

Conclusion: get back to culinary school and practice more

Last edited:

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
How generous of you to offer to read 5 chapters! Here’s mine, thanks in advance!
Cover&Title: its nice to have some variety amongst the sea of anime girl covers, it show the two incarnation of the MC which is beautifully done. The title is a bit confusing, but the more you read the more you understand what it really means (4/4)

Synopsis: it conveys the predicament of the character well, showing a hint of the worldbuilding and the shenanigans that would come later. Especially giving a comedic undertone (4/4)

Chapter: like all novels with the comedy tag, this also took a jab at the tropes, which is always welcome. The pacing is just right for this kind of story, fast but still spend enough time to flesh out the characters. (4/4)

Conclusion: you can cook and keep on cooking

Cosmictapestry

Cover&Title: its nice to have some variety amongst the sea of anime girl covers, it show the two incarnation of the MC which is beautifully done. The title is a bit confusing, but the more you read the more you understand what it really means (4/4)

Synopsis: it conveys the predicament of the character well, showing a hint of the worldbuilding and the shenanigans that would come later. Especially giving a comedic undertone (4/4)

Chapter: like all novels with the comedy tag, this also took a jab at the tropes, which is always welcome. The pacing is just right for this kind of story, fast but still spend enough time to flesh out the characters. (4/4)

Conclusion: you can cook and keep on cooking
Thank you for taking the time to read and review.

And here I thought the pacing was slow!

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
Thank you for taking the time to read and review.

And here I thought the pacing was slow!
It's from our perspective as the author, we either see our story going too fast or too slow, there is no inbetween