Recommendations Fantasy, Action and Adventure (Also Comedy and Romance)

Preservethyenergy

Hey guys. I'm new in this website and I want to listen to your recommendations about the genres I asked, no BL.

Sylvie

Those days are gone, now the memory's on the wall
Azarinth healer - if you haven't read it on any other website. It lacks a bit on the Romance department it has some smut to make up for it I guess?

Reincarnated vampire just wants to enjoy her new life - you'll either love it or find it decent. Both of which are pretty good so a must try in my opinion.

I've got more but I hate typing on my phone so I'll be back in a few hours I guess.

Preservethyenergy

Azarinth healer - if you haven't read it on any other website. It lacks a bit on the Romance department it has some smut to make up for it I guess?

Reincarnated vampire just wants to enjoy her new life - you'll either love it or find it decent. Both of which are pretty good so a must try in my opinion.

I've got more but I hate typing on my phone so I'll be back in a few hours I guess.
I'll check it out

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
Guess I'll shamelessly plug myself if you don't mind. The stories are in the signature. At least the right one could potentially interest you as it matches the request the best (actually, both do, but the second one is an actual adventure type).

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Don't forget to check out the story with the lowest rating on Scribble Hub (mine)!

ForestDweller

I guess my story fits? It has no comedy though.

You can click to it on my banner below.

D

Deleted member 45782

Hmm I can suggest some stories but just fyi, i haven't read it yet so can'tsay for sure how good they are. But potentially may read it one day. These are stories I tried to find after i filtered out transmigration, reincarnation, isekai, litrpg stuff because I was trying to find stories in the fantasy genre.

I have only read a teensy part of these stories but for fantasy themes:
  • You may see Wasatchwind on here from time to time. Storywriting is good and has a lot of potential.
  • TheTrinary has been helpful with their post first chapter feedback. Be sure to check out their stories.
  • morhazma read a chapter or so, still writing as they go. Seems nice for fantasy type of story.

Have bunch saved up on reading list but thats it for now, since I don't really read on ScribbleHub much.

Last edited by a moderator:

Killswitch

Might as well throw mine in. Has comedy and romance.

b1ah

Hey guys. I'm new in this website and I want to listen to your recommendations about the genres I asked, no BL.
Shamelessly plugging myself here. 'The Uprise of a Nobody' is an Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Comedy, Isekai... The story in signature :)

morhamza

Hmm I can suggest some stories but just fyi, i haven't read it yet so can'tsay for sure how good they are. But potentially may read it one day. These are stories I tried to find after i filtered out transmigration, reincarnation, isekai, litrpg stuff because I was trying to find stories in the fantasy genre.

I have only read a teensy part of these stories but for fantasy themes:
  • You may see Wasatchwind on here from time to time. Storywriting is good and has a lot of potential.
  • TheTrinary has been helpful with their post first chapter feedback. Be sure to check out their stories.
  • morhazma read a chapter or so, still writing as they go. Seems nice for fantasy type of story.

Have bunch saved up on reading list but thats it for now, since I don't really read on ScribbleHub much.
I just saw this, someone propping up my story? You are doing God's work and I think I'm in love with you. 😍

D

Deleted member 45782

I just saw this, someone propping up my story? You are doing God's work and I think I'm in love with you. 😍
Np. Rip Current and Eternal are some of the ones read on here just a teeny bit for feedback/advertisement from author and it seems decent good than others. The other two stories before that was trying to find a story on Scribblehub that was not Isekai/reicarnation/transmigrated to another world/litrpg/smut

Yairy

The Dreamer of Wonderland!
Hey you!~

You can give my Action, Fantasy a try! Radiant Prism!

bokhi

Not a Desert Crow Witch
I have a fantasy romance (tragic romance) in the works. Starts slow, then ramps more into politics and more epic fantasy-type stuff (it's a trilogy). Not sure if it's up up your alley, but just in case: The Stormcrow Cycle

CaptainBill

I've got two

InkyFingers

Here ya go. This seems right up your alley. A pirate adventure/romance novel based in a Fantasy world. A lot of humorous dialogue as well.

After pirates destroy everything Diane loves, she decides to hunt something of theirs—treasure!