Favorite manga\manhwa\manhua in terms of art style.

SailusGebel

I've been reading a lot of manhwa lately, so I'd go with God Of HighSchool and Jungle Juice. The latter's art is sick af too.
Sadly all the works of an artist who does art for jungle juice end prematurely.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
Dude literally posts a million pictures of this in my discord without context
I asked this question about r-18 works but didn't get enough answers, so here I am, asking the same question about SFW works. What is your favorite manga\manhwa\manhua in terms of art style? I phrased the question that way because I don't know the name of the authors of certain manhwas\manhuas. But, if you want, you can add the author's name in addition to the name of the work. Also, I know that there are people who prefer and read things that only have particular genres. I'm asking you to refrain from your genre preferences and try to look only at art.
The ragnarok battle Royale one

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Dude literally posts a million pictures of this in my discord without context

The ragnarok battle Royale one
agni.png

chocomug

I used to read a lot, but here are the ones that immediately stick out on top of my head.

Cardcaptor Sakura/Code Geass by CLAMP: it's so easy to tell it's CLAMP simply cause of the stick-like characters.
1636340067245.png

Hikaru no Go/Death Note by Takeshi Obata: a classic for me
1636339936911.png

Solo Leveling by Dubu (Redice Studio): top tier paneling
1636339895847.png

Castlevania by Ayami Kojima: Not a manga, but damn! It probably takes a long time for her to draw them, but can you imagine the art style as a manga?
1636339863264.png

The Way to Confess by Kimpa/Kira (I'm not sure which one is the artist): top tier coloring, it's gorgeous. There are a lot of really good Korean artists, but this is my favorite.
1636339824615.png

Jiang Ye by Keng (I think): A lot of Chinese webtoon looks really nice, and they use a lot of photoshop techniques, but I really like how it's done in Jiang Ye. The coloring is really nice.
1636340151529.png

Daitengu

I know. It's another reason why I asked for the name of the manga\manhwas\manhua, rather than the author's name. Btw, you mentioned Breaker. If it's Korean, it's the one about martial arts, yes? Do you like the art in the first season or the second season, New waves?

There was a second season? I thought it got cancelled with the way it ended.

Mihou

Firefly—
1636357347326.png

Hey, Mr Secret
In terms of art style, I like "Hey, Mr Secret" a ton. It has a beautiful, fluffy romance with incredible and consistent art style throughout all the chapters. There are definitely a lot of scenes that really make you screenshot it for wallpapers. I am most impressed by how the artist draws the eyes of the characters, their hair and how the art is colored (or shaded).

Last edited: