Feature for Author to Download Their Novel in .doc (or other) Format

DearanWan

I usually write on my computer offline, but now I started to write directly on the website. Because I often reread the chapters that I have written, I often edit some words that I think are not suitable. I usually copy the edited chapters to my computer to be saved. But it would be great if there's a feature to download my chapters in .doc (or other) format.

EternalSunset0

This is actually super useful. Probably not at the top of my priority list, but quite nifty to have since I also make on-site changes once the chapter got pasted from the processor already.

LunaSoltaer

Spicy Transbian
This would be insanely helpful. I have half a mind to download my NaNoWriMo story when I'm done with the challenge and axe it, before editing and re-posting. I still want to use the same title, but I'd like to shift to a weekly model. I suspect I'll probably be copy pasting every chapter into a word processor though.

SerikoLee

Chaos Realm Creator/ Chaos God
It would make public publishing easier and quicker.

D

Deleted member 12793

I actually suggested this before about a year ago....
but well, I've become used to copying and pasting now. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Fainswift

Even just being able to dump all chapters into a TXT download would be useful, as a backup. But yeah, COPY/PASTE to GDOC is my current modus operandi too...