Finding Inspiration

Mack_Frantz

Tough phrase, isn't it? "Finding inspiration". What does it even mean? How does one find inspiration to do anything, let alone write a book? Well, it can mean many things, really. I've come to realise that inspiration isn't something easy to come across. You have to fight for it. Seek and ye shall find. Well, that's one way at least. The other is described as: "It just comes to you". And no one can really define it. It's unique to every single person in this earth. It's a rarity that once gained, must be used as soon as possible, lest it is forgotten. I've heard and seen many comments and people stating they just have no inspiration to write anything. Others, while they begin to write down their ideas, get bored and/or stuck somewhere at the beginning of their journey. But is that it? Should we just give up and not go on from where we left off? Must one stay down after he has fallen? No, of course not. We get up. We fight. It's a race. It's a battle. But it's even more than that. Because at times, it's a war. And I ask ye, what do people do in a war? Huh? The answer is: They fight their opponents in order to win. Each for their own purpose.

But don't be confused with normal people. You're not like them. They take their orders from someone higher in rank than them. And you? You take orders from yourself. Nay, YOU order yourselves! It is YOU who starts to imagine! YOU who thinks everything out! YOU who battles the fear and disappointment! And it is YOU who breaks free of your bondage!

So what are you waiting for? Are you just going to sit all day doing nothing, while your dream is begging to be fulfilled? What are you here for? Why did you start doing what you do? Remember your first love. Remember your dreams. Remember to be!

Motivation

(It also works with motivation.)

Pfff....

Razzle-Dazzle

"Finding inspiration"
You guys want to know the secret, yes?

Alright, I will tell you. Got writer's block? Feeling like you have no new ideas? I know the secret to cure it all!

Professional writers don't want you to know this secret!!

Pull up a seat buoys and grills. I am about to blow fucking your mind!

Ok its very sight forward, when you need inspirations, go grab a really bad novel. (it could be good one... but bad works better)

Get the worst thing you can find, choc full of plot you have seen a 1000 times, up to the hilt in crappy plot line that is old generic and derivative. with shallow characters that is both predictable, all round poorly written, with the most uninspiring plotline you can get your grubby hands on.

Now.

Read it. READ as much as you can!

Pour over every word, even when you mind is screaming, telling you to stop, you power thru it, No matter how much you hate it ! You gobble that shit down like it you are starving man gorging on the finest dining experience in you life!

Somewhere along the lines...If you have even a singe grain of imagination... something magical will happen. You'd go... "WTF?!? what is this shit? I can do better... Why did that villain do that? That is so stupid! Should have done..." BAM! idea!

That magic system is trash! If I came up with one at least it'd be-" Wham-mo! another idea!

And that is the quickest way to get ideas and inspiration, It like the human mind reacting, to protect itself from bad stories!

You are all welcome.

And no need to thank me, I doing a public service!

*salutes*

D

Deleted member 46002

It might be tough to find inspiration to write something down for an AMAZING plot and as a novice writer like me, it is hard to do so. I still have difficulty to pull myself together to create one chapter because I cannot find the right words to describe, show things; and I would blame it on writer's block rather than my laziness. Nevertheless, I have forced myself to write an outline because I really want to share my stories with other people.

After some time, I would come back with another collection of ideas and fill in the gaps. :blob_uwu:

So, do not worry, it happens to everyone, but make sure not to procrastinate things as it might get worse.

Here is a cookie 🍪

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
I have a ton of ideas I jus’ don’t have the motivation to write them though.

Mack_Frantz

You guys want to know the secret, yes?

Alright, I will tell you. Got writer's block? Feeling like you have no new ideas? I know the secret to cure it all!

Professional writers don't want you to know this secret!!

Pull up a seat buoys and grills. I am about to blow fucking your mind!

Ok its very sight forward, when you need inspirations, go grab a really bad novel. (it could be good one... but bad works better)

Get the worst thing you can find, choc full of plot you have seen a 1000 times, up to the hilt in crappy plot line that is old generic and derivative. with shallow characters that is both predictable, all round poorly written, with the most uninspiring plotline you can get your grubby hands on.

Now.

Read it. READ as much as you can!

Pour over every word, even when you mind is screaming, telling you to stop, you power thru it, No matter how much you hate it ! You gobble that shit down like it you are starving man gorging on the finest dining experience in you life!

Somewhere along the lines...If you have even a singe grain of imagination... something magical will happen. You'd go... "WTF?!? what is this shit? I can do better... Why did that villain do that? That is so stupid! Should have done..." BAM! idea!

That magic system is trash! If I came up with one at least it'd be-" Wham-mo! another idea!

And that is the quickest way to get ideas and inspiration, It like the human mind reacting, to protect itself from bad stories!

You are all welcome.

And no need to thank me, I doing a public service!

*salutes*
Finding inspiration through other people's bad ideas, hahaha. Yeah. Totally. Can do xD

Mack_Frantz

I have a ton of ideas I jus’ don’t have the motivation to write them though.
Happened to me just recently. I have an amazing idea but I just, for some reason, refuse to start it. I mean hello? It's right there Mack! Just do it! -Shia Labeouf

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
Happened to me just recently. I have an amazing idea but I just, for some reason, refuse to start it. I mean hello? It's right there Mack! Just do it! -Shia Labeouf
Yeah it’s better to jus’ do it than not doing anything at all.