Writing Prompt Finish The Story: The Final Battle

dummycake

Already daydreamed about this interaction
This is it.

The final battle.

However, you weren't prepared.

You didn't know what would happen.

You hoped it wouldn't be the worst, but you were wrong; it was worse than the worst you had imagined.

But it's okay.

To face the final threat, you have something with you.

Something you take everywhere.

It's your...

Last edited:

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
This is it.

The final battle.

You hoped it wouldn't be the worst, but you were wrong; it was worse than the worst you had imagined.

But it's okay.

It's the last resort.

It's your...
Cut my life into pieces. This is my last resort...

TotallyHuman

Swiss Army Knife by Vitreox. Always take it with me, even to the most dire situations! Swiss Army Knife by Vitreox, top Swiss quality, only for 200$!

MintiLime

Unofficial Class President, Author
Cat. It’s your cat.

Luckily, your enemy just summoned an army of undead, relying on an ancient Egyptian artifact.

we’ve all seen the Mummy movies, right?

Time to run into battle with a screeching cat strapped across your back. Natural undead repellent!

TheKillingAlice

Schinken
This is it.

The final battle.

But it's okay.

It's your...
9mm handgun. If it can't end your pain, you can at least end yourself. :blob_popcorn:

Mimicsbane

...It's my OP little sister, who's not really my little sister but we grew up together, and I promised our parents I'd take her with me everywhere so she's been my sidekick and girl friday for a while, even though she's going through here chuunibyou phase. But maybe it's not a phase, because though I humored her when she said she was part angel, part demon, and part dragon, she's just sprouted three sets of wings: one pure white with a golden aura; one darkest black that stirs the soul with desire; and one set of red, reptilian wings that elicit a primal fear.

Simple_Russian_Boi

Maybe an alcoholic | Occasionally a cat
My trusty bottle of water, because it is important to maintain the balance of water in your body. I don't want to faint before the battle!
And then I will be ready to fight my enemy! Death to you, hangover!

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
This is it.

The final battle.

But it's okay.

It's your...
It's your parasol. You had to face the dangers of the sun and a heat wave, so you took your magic imbued parasol into the summer's day with reluctance.

Simple_Russian_Boi

Maybe an alcoholic | Occasionally a cat
...It's my OP little sister, who's not really my little sister but we grew up together, and I promised our parents I'd take her with me everywhere so she's been my sidekick and girl friday for a while, even though she's going through here chuunibyou phase. But maybe it's not a phase, because though I humored her when she said she was part angel, part demon, and part dragon, she's just sprouted three sets of wings: one pure white with a golden aura; one darkest black that stirs the soul with desire; and one set of red, reptilian wings that elicit a primal fear.
The sad part is, I can't tell if that's a joke or some real manga plot.

Reactions: Jet

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
This is it.

The final battle.

But it's okay.

It's your chicken who ate all your cultivation pills each time you fell asleep and can now kick your ass.

(I don't know why a chicken don't question me.)

dummycake

This is it.

The final battle.

But it's okay.

It's your chicken who ate all your cultivation pills each time you fell asleep and can now kick your ass.

(I don't know why a chicken don't question me.)
you only think about cultivation?

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
This is it.

The final battle.

But it's okay.

It's your...
It's your trusty Big Iron. You got into a scuffle with Buffalo Bill from the saloon, and now it was two minutes from high noon. Ya see, Buffalo was known for his pin point accuracy in defeatin' all his foes. He had never lost in a hootenanny or a scuffle, and he damn sure never lost in shootin'.

Sweat dripped down your forehead as you looked across the dirt road. The man stared back at you, grinning in victory. He knew your yella belly ass would be quick work from his trigger squeeze, but you were determined. You didn't want to die in this small town. You had to get to Blackwater. You had to become the man that would send shivers into the spines of cowboys. You had to lay with all the women in the Blackwater Brothel. That's right...Buffalo Bill ain't nothin'.

You steadied your shaking arm as sweat dripped down your forehead. High noon came in an instant. The church bells rang, and then...

Last edited:

Succubiome

It's your old rival, turned into a sword-- and unless you defeat your mutual foe, she'll never get her form back.

"Are you ready? This could get messy."

"It's okay. Things are going to get sordid." Or did she say 'sword-ed'? You're afraid to ask, lest she start making more puns. Puns were the reason you fought in the first place, after all.

Instead, you lift her up to your lips to kiss the flat of her blade.

"What's with that!? Keep your lips to yourself!" She sounds flustered.

"Uh, kissing your sword for luck is a normal thing?"

"Well, just be normal, and kiss me for luck afterwards!"

No one kisses their sword for luck afterwards after it gets all bloody, and she'll probably be a person at that point. Is she... flirting with you? "Fine."

"Fine!" She sounds even more flustered now.

dummycake

It's your old rival, turned into a sword-- and unless you defeat your mutual foe, she'll never get her form back.

"Are you ready? This could get messy."

"It's okay. Things are going to get sordid." Or did she say 'sword-ed'? You're afraid to ask, lest she start making more puns. Puns were the reason you fought in the first place, after all.

Instead, you lift her up to your lips to kiss the flat of her blade.

"What's with that!? Keep your lips to yourself!" She sounds flustered.

"Uh, kissing your sword for luck is a normal thing?"

"Well, just be normal, and kiss me for luck afterwards!"

No one kisses their sword for luck afterwards after it gets all bloody, and she'll probably be a person at that point. Is she... flirting with you? "Fine."

"Fine!" She sounds even more flustered now.
I want to read this