Writing Prompt Finish the Synopsis: I was hit by a truck and died.Then I met a goddess. I thought she would send me to a fantasy world to learn magic. Instead, she.

Raymann

Da_Villainess™ (¬‿¬)ψ
Synopsis:

I was hit by a truck and died.

Then I met a goddess. I thought she would send me to a fantasy world to learn magic. Instead, she...

ManwX

Im from a Timeline where nuclear war destroyed all
Said she will do judgement?. I though I was the choose one. Me? Not the main character? but I was not even a background character. But nope, she goes all judgmental about my life and tosses me right into hell. Forever stuck there, can you believe it? I totally thought I was the chosen one, but turns out I'm not even a blip on the radar, just a background nobody. Now I serve boss and just try to not make my already painful existilence as he haches a plan to escape hell.
*Lifes a bitch*

Tempokai

Overworked One
...asked to write a reply to the forum member's writing prompt about her meeting a mortal who got struck by a truck in the afterlife. And so the recursion began...

Hasu_Riri

Turns out, this deity's got her own unique plan. Instead of wands and wizardry, she hands me a delightful cocktail of challenges – think STDs, cancer, and a generous sprinkling of mental illness. And just to spice things up, she plops me in the mother of all dungeons on her turf. Oh, the joy!

So here I am, not the swashbuckling hero I had in mind, but more of a blob with an unhealthy dose of cancerous cells, all geared up to take over the world.

Kaito

Sent me to manage a library filled with Different alternate way’s in how I could have died.

I died from a bucket in one, not getting hit by it but by seeing it.

I died from seeing a 🪣

Simple_Russian_Boi

A "normal" human | Occasionally a cat
Turned me into a sentient truck that is now hunting otaku! And now I have to give the Goddess a million souls to let me out of the metal shell.

Pujimaki

Padoru trash writer

Then I met a goddess. I thought she would send me to a fantasy world to learn magic. Instead, she transmigrated me to a parallel universe very similar to Earth.

Now I have a wife and two children, I have to work hard to give them a good life. Oh, did I ever tell you that I was sent to a 3rd world country in 1999?

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/719562/reincarnated-as-a-deadbeat-dad/

Raymann

Da_Villainess™ (¬‿¬)ψ

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
Synopsis:

Then I met a goddess. I thought she would send me to a fantasy world to learn magic. Instead, she...
Took me into an arena, fighting for the survival of humanity.

I don't know how I got here, but my opponent is Zeus. Fuck me...

Kenjona

Then I met a goddess. I thought she would send me to a fantasy world to learn magic. Instead, she made me the office janitor. Now I live off of whatever is left over in the break room and sleep in the janitors closet during the day.

ACertainPassingUser

Then I met a goddess. I thought she would send me to a fantasy world to learn magic.

Instead she opened her mouth and said

"It's not your time yet"

and sent me back in time before I got hit by the truck, and I manage to see the truck from far away, hide within the building canopy, and avoid it entirely.

The truck went to crash into a electric pole and stopped while blocking two lane of the road, and that's it. It's 3AM in the morning, no other car coming through. But pedestrian still can walk though it tho.

I couldn't care less about the truck driver, I'm still harboring resentment towards him for killing me earlier. I'm too tired to care about morals right now, The effect of dying earlier is too draining.

I just walked away and finally reach home, open the door, turn on the lamps, put my office bag on the sofa, take a drink of water, eat some chips and sandwiches I bought off the convenience store, drink more water, then I sleep.

I woke up and the sun is up. From the neighborhood, i hear the news of the truck crash that blocked the road. Some heavy utilities vehicle must've come through to move the truck. Altough the smoke already gone, The smell of diesel smoke still linger through the air. I don't know what happened to the driver tho, as I couldn't care less whether he's alive or not, but I'm still curious. After Asking the other neighbors, they said that there's an ambulance carrying the driver. Well, that's about it. I can see the news tomorrow about whether he survived or not.

Im back in my home, and I decided to skip work today. maybe I'll even quit to find another job. I've experienced real-death experience last night, and I survived. It's the best woke up call I've ever had.

It's just like hose near-death woke up call people have been talking about, but what I've experienced isn't just the "near-one", is the real one. It's frickin painful beyond belief, I thought I got skinned alive or something worse.p

Or maybe it's just coincidence and my due to negligence of self-care finally comes back to punish me. Yeah, it's just coincidence. The meeting with the godess is sure a bad omen for my future, but everything that happened and lead to me getting hit by the truck is my fault. that's all I can think of, to prevent myself from getting too cocky mwith my luck.

I once read about a guy who have very rare coincidental event : "met with the same women 4 times in a row, even tho their job and circumstances should've been impossible". I forgot what circumstances they met, but it's a real rare coincidence luck that they managed to met 4 times in a row. They managed to date for a while, but unfortunately they're incompatible.

Instead of accepting their incompabilities, The guy still thinks "maybe this is fate so we must be together no matter what" and just keep push his relationship with the women. But in the end, incompabilities is incompatibilities; they separate bitterly after a heavy conflict due to the man thinking that "the luck of meeting 4 times in a row is fate way of showing us something".

Well, that is a story of how dangerous a rare lucky occurrence or very rare coincidence events could do to a person. I wouldn't want that kind of luck to corrupt my thought and left bitter mark on my life.

maybe I will find some career consultant and put some of my saving into proper investment, or maybe I will go to university to get title for better job. For now, I will take a sit in the sofa, close my eyes, and clear my mind for a while.

~The end~

Raymann

Da_Villainess™ (¬‿¬)ψ
Need more Humour.

Then I met a goddess. I thought she would send me to a fantasy world to learn magic.

Instead she opened her mouth and said

"It's not your time yet"

and sent me back in time before I got hit by the truck, and I manage to see the truck from far away, hide within the building canopy, and avoid it entirely.

The truck went to crash into a electric pole and stopped while blocking two lane of the road, and that's it. It's 3AM in the morning, no other car coming through. But pedestrian still can walk though it tho.

I couldn't care less about the truck driver, I'm still harboring resentment towards him for killing me earlier. I'm too tired to care about morals right now, The effect of dying earlier is too draining.

I just walked away and finally reach home, open the door, turn on the lamps, put my office bag on the sofa, take a drink of water, eat some chips and sandwiches I bought off the convenience store, drink more water, then I sleep.

I woke up and the sun is up. From the neighborhood, i hear the news of the truck crash that blocked the road. Some heavy utilities vehicle must've come through to move the truck. Altough the smoke already gone, The smell of diesel smoke still linger through the air. I don't know what happened to the driver tho, as I couldn't care less whether he's alive or not, but I'm still curious. After Asking the other neighbors, they said that there's an ambulance carrying the driver. Well, that's about it. I can see the news tomorrow about whether he survived or not.

Im back in my home, and I decided to skip work today. maybe I'll even quit to find another job. I've experienced real-death experience last night, and I survived. It's the best woke up call I've ever had.

It's just like hose near-death woke up call people have been talking about, but what I've experienced isn't just the "near-one", is the real one. It's frickin painful beyond belief, I thought I got skinned alive or something worse.p

Or maybe it's just coincidence and my due to negligence of self-care finally comes back to punish me. Yeah, it's just coincidence. The meeting with the godess is sure a bad omen for my future, but everything that happened and lead to me getting hit by the truck is my fault. that's all I can think of, to prevent myself from getting too cocky mwith my luck.

I once read about a guy who have very rare coincidental event : "met with the same women 4 times in a row, even tho their job and circumstances should've been impossible". I forgot what circumstances they met, but it's a real rare coincidence luck that they managed to met 4 times in a row. They managed to date for a while, but unfortunately they're incompatible.

Instead of accepting their incompabilities, The guy still thinks "maybe this is fate so we must be together no matter what" and just keep push his relationship with the women. But in the end, incompabilities is incompatibilities; they separate bitterly after a heavy conflict due to the man thinking that "the luck of meeting 4 times in a row is fate way of showing us something".

Well, that a rare lucky occurrence or very rare coincidence could do to a person. I wouldn't want that kind of luck to corrupt my thought and left bitter mark on my life.

maybe I will find some career consultant and put some of my saving into proper investment, or maybe I will go to university to get better job. For now, I will take a sit in the sofa ......
Write Synposis !! Not AUTOBIOGRAPHY 🤣

ACertainPassingUser

Need more Humour.

Write Synposis !! Not AUTOBIOGRAPHY 🤣
Its a 656 word synopsis of 6,560,000 word of Story concept spanning 65,6 Arc and 656 sub-plot, that would be completed within 65,6 year.

It should attract 656 reader including bot, spammer, and 65,6% book sale reader.

Corty

I need a vacation.

Then I met a goddess. I thought she would send me to a fantasy world to learn magic. Instead, she bent me over and whispered into my ears:

"My name is Slaanesh and welcome to Jackass..."

Sikuati

Then I met a goddess. I thought she would send me to a fantasy world to learn magic. Instead, she turned me into a goddess, and she resigned from her job.

KrakenRiderEmma

Then I met a goddess. I thought she would send me to a fantasy world to learn magic. Instead, she took me by the hand and gave me a sad, kind stare.

“Sorry, kiddo. Bad luck, getting hit like that. You’re dead now.”

“That’s it? That’s my life?”

“Yup, that’s it.” She helped me up and gave me a hug. “You ready to go?”

“Where are we going?”

Instead of answering, she took me by the hand. Her hand was small, pale and cool. She led me into the darkness, and I knew nothing more.

The End

Nubychuriz

Synopsis:

...turned out to be an delusion and I was in a coma the entire time
Took me into an arena, fighting for the survival of humanity.

I don't know how I got here, but my opponent is Zeus. Fuck me...
Zeus is the type of person that will fuck you In every definition