Flashy system

PrinceDinero

Hello everyone, this is my first time writing on this forum or forums in general so I hope that you can correct any mistakes that I make

On to the prompt the premise is that of a regular iseaki however the protagonist is blessed/cursed by a system that forces him to do and say things that would character them as flashy (consider characters like Tengen or Rengoku)

I was wondering what quests, items, skills, or even forced dialogue options could be included.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
Hello everyone, this is my first time writing on this forum or forums in general so I hope that you can correct any mistakes that I make

On to the prompt the premise is that of a regular iseaki however the protagonist is blessed/cursed by a system that forces him to do and say things that would character them as flashy (consider characters like Tengen or Rengoku)

I was wondering what quests, items, skills, or even forced dialogue options could be included.
I thought you meant a system that would give mc a seizure

YuukeiRorogan

I would love to have this system.

Armored99

Harem-phobic
Twas a man that was Garish, Gaudy and Glistening.

A hero who couldn't follow his conscience.

The voice in his head for which he wasn't listening.

In his acts he always found great abhorrence.

Even if his deeds would lead to abundance.

anyways, I found this thread while procrastinating.

Vnator

Sounds like a world ruled by rule of cool and the plot. Borne of Desire, a really good pokemon fanfic, has this and the main character explores how he can best make use of it.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Can't have a flashy system without flashing some genitals 😇

Schultz_von

Question: Is it just the Mc alone, or does the other also have these same traits?

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
@Ai-chan Do your thing.
Fine... it's like Ai-chan is the only one in this forum who cares about order. :blob_catflip:

This is definitely NOT a writing prompt. The writing prompt section is not a slower author general. It is where you give a prompt, and ask others to write a story or blurb about it. A writing prompt's purpose is to help others get out of their comfort zone by writing something they would not normally write. It is NOT for you to ask questions or start a discussion.

From the pinned thread at the very top of this section:

Post a writing prompt and get other authors to write stories based on them and readers to comment on them! Hopefully as authors, you can get inspirations from this.

Please try to summarize your writing prompt in the thread title.

Example (Thanks @Ai-chan):

Premise:
Your protagonist got hit by a goat on his way home, causing him to be kicked into another world. All he has on hand are the things he carried and the ability to summon a goat mount.

Task:
Write a story about his first day in another world in 1000 words or less.

Last edited: