Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sapient Owl

• Sapient Eagle

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ethereal

Say your forced to reincarnate by a system which of these races would you choose?

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
Orc, and I'm gonna get a scholarship to a prestigious academy so I can be an intellectual gentleman orc. Yes, I'm choosing to reincarnate as an orc just to break the stereotype, oh and to use science to make more dakka, duh.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Human, because I'm a human supremist. Maybe dragon beastkin if I get some cool powers and become smarter.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
As a deity, I can be all of these
Deity would suck cause you will live forever and go crazy eventually. Or have random weirdos trying to kill you all the time.

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
Oof, without knowing the circumstances, it's either Dragon or Dragon kin. But not knowing the circumstances also makes that choice difficult. If the kin can get along with people but the dragons can't, the kin is the right choice. If both get along, but a lot of fighting needs to be done, dragon is the right choice. I'd need to see the stats, really.

Magic Tree is also tempting, but too scary. What if it's just slightly magical and I turn into some kind of Magic Maple Syrup factory for the Not-Canadians?

TotallyHuman

Titian, because who doesn't like being an ancient gods.
Atlas, who's stuck forever as a piece of glorified divine furniture, Cronos, who's literally dead or that Titan chick who got eaten by her husband or smth
I'm a Deity, I can literally make myself not go crazy, and if I want to die, I can go to one of those weirdos
But... You're not a deity. The closest option is a diety, and I have no effing clue what a diety is. Besides, assuming that you could become a deity, if you got stuck as a River god or smth, you'd still get owned (literally) by some Zeus. And, if you're a female river deity, you'd get owned in many ways by Zeus.

Last edited:

SailusGebel

If all of those species are Japanese style, then a plain human. If it's western style, then dwarf, because I love my grudges. On a side note, you should add Skaven. For those who like it hardcore, yes-yes.

AryaX

If the Dungeon Core could be something like in that "All Dungeons Are Girls" story... That might be great... :s_tongue: