Form Your Party!

Tsuru

NPCs / Other adventurers in the city that have their own parties (their looks from hearsay from other adventurers not mine) :
@RepresentingEnvy
@RepresentingEnvy
Class : Bloodsorceress

Skills:
1 - Hemomancy (Blood Manipulation) :
Description : The Bloodsorceress possesses the innate ability to manipulate and control blood, both her own and that of others. With a mere thought, she can shape blood into various forms, such as deadly projectiles, protective barriers, or even solid weapons. She can siphon the life force from her enemies, weakening them while replenishing her own strength. This skill allows her to create blood constructs that obey her will, providing a unique form of defense and offense.
2 - Vampiric Charm :
Description : The Bloodsorceress supernatural allure extends beyond her innocent appearance. With a captivating gaze and beguiling charm, she can enchant and mesmerize her foes, rendering them vulnerable to her influence. This skill not only disarms potential threats but also allows her to command and manipulate the minds of her victims, compelling them to follow her commands or revealing their deepest secrets.
Envy-chan : "Hm?"
Screenshot_3.jpg

Gender-bent Yandere Nun @Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
Class: Divine Scripture Nun
Class Traits: Divine Envoy (Increased healing efficiency)
- Heal (Heal-over-time, Area Heal, Auto-heal)
- Buff (Provide resistance, damage amplification and damage reduction)
- Purification (Remove negative aliment caused by intrusive thoughts)
- Ultimate, Storage: You Belong in my Hoard (an expansive dimensional storage)
+ Is filthy rich (It's not a problem if money can solve it. But, being able to doesn't mean she wants to.)

Myrian "chan" : Don't worry Sola-sama, if you are hurt i will heal you immediately. And if i don't have mana, i will lick the wounds, kukuku. Or even feeding a 1b zenny elixir to you mouth-to-mouth kukukukukukukukuku.
Screenshot_4.jpg
Screenshot_5.jpg

I forgot one member! Every party needs a mother.

@K5Rakitan
Class: Mom Subclass: Masochist German
-She keeps people in check with her motherly skills
-She derives pleasure from negative feedback. One star reviews give her power.
The 17+ Best Ara Ara Anime Characters Ever Known

Rakitan : "Everyone sure are good kids...........................that soon will be mine.....ufufufu"

@Aaqil
Class: Cookie Cat Subclass: Pastry Chef
-Luck of the cat!!!
-9 lives (restore 1 life every week)!!!
-Cookie Meteor Shower!!!
-Pan arts: Beware the indestructible pan!!!
-Pastries restore health or buff party members!!!
download.jpg

Aaquil : "Ara ara. I didnt know that as a chef i can still become an adventurer. Ufufu"

@Tsuru
Class: slime lord subclass: shape-shifter
-control all type of slime to combine into one being( the being can only be made from one type of slime only)
-can shapeshift the being created into other creatue.
Tsuru number 15968 : "I am not a slime desu ! I am a Terminator robot desu !"
plana (blue archive and 2 more) drawn by sanz_zzz

@Sola-sama
Class: Cringe Scientist Subclass: Humancentric Monk
-Throws various heavenly artifacts that are actually mad scientist Cringe Tech™. Each artifact thrown rolls a random selection of 1-5 debuffs (with a possible status buff Joy) from this list: Fear, Grimace, Shock, Cursed, Mourning, Hell on Earth, Joy, I Feel Seen, Paralysis.
- martial arts close combat with bonuses to all attacks landed on a non-human. Humans are immune to these moves.
When fighting :
Screenshot_7.jpg
When relaxing :
__angela_project_moon_and_1_more_drawn_by_bbunny__66c024272994d9f3a0429a1548864a5b.png
Screenshot_7.jpg
7y6yp9.jpg

Sola: "Haha, it's so fun seeing the enemy explode !!!"
Screenshot_7.jpg
Sola : "WAIT ! ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK ! I just spilled the coffee!!!"

Last edited: