Form Your Party!

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
@Corty
Class: Blazing Infernal Berserker
Class Traits: Berserker Blood (Significantly increased hp. HP Regen, magic resistance and attackspeed increase per % missing HP)
- Weapon Master (can use any weapon in existence, but prefer heavy weapon)
- Madness Enhancement++ (Corrupt any weapon he touches with a tinge of infernal chaos)
- Ultimate, Death Mitigation: Wrath of Purgatory (when active, hp cannot reduce below 1. Increase attackspeed, grant lifesteal)
+ Is bisexual and has limitless libido, can impregnate anything (yes, even that piece of rock over there)

Gender-bent Yandere Nun @Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
Class: Divine Scripture Nun
Class Traits: Divine Envoy (Increased healing efficiency)
- Heal (Heal-over-time, Area Heal, Auto-heal)
- Buff (Provide resistance, damage amplification and damage reduction)
- Purification (Remove negative aliment caused by intrusive thoughts)
- Ultimate, Storage: You Belong in my Hoard (an expansive dimensional storage)
+ Is filthy rich (It's not a problem if money can solve it. But, being able to doesn't mean she wants to.)

@ElliePorter
Class: Glamour Gyaru
Class Traits: Motivate (Her presence exclude an aura that inspire, highly effective on gyaru simps (me))
- Glamour Gaze (Inspect enemy's resistance and weakness)
- Woman of Culture (is a knowledge vault. Probably know why that random ork has a dimple on its left buttcheeks)
- Shitpost (Mental attack that causes negative alignment such as Anger, Confusion, and Depression)
- Ultimate, Defense: Based (Immune to mental attack, passively retaliate mental attack, causing enemies to suffer from Cringe)
+ Secretly a BDSM enthusiast (Specifically, pegging)

@TheMonotonePuppet
Class: Radiant Starcaller
Class Traits: Call of the Radiant Starcaller (Sound-based mental attack. Her voice induce insanity with astral whispers. If one's mental defense is sufficiently low, can be enslaved by the Starcaller)
- Cosmic Microcosm (a special dimensional storage containing an environment where she can nurture Star Beasts)
- Astral Projection (participate in battle faraway with astral clones)
- Ultimate, Enslavement: Star Constellation Chessboard (Project a chess-board like chess onto the battlefield. Each chess piece (star beasts) are separated into classes such as Pawn, Rook, Knight, Bishop, and Queen. Chess Pieces can take Star Constellation formation that produces various secondary party-wide effect)
Constellations :
= Spinosaurus Constellation: Offense (Increase physical damage output)
= Stegosaurus Constellation: Recovery (Increase mana regeneration)
= Triceratops Constellation: Defense (Increase defense)
= Pterodactyl Constellation: Movement (Increase movement speed)
= Raptor Constellation: Wisdom (Increase intelligence and magic attack)
+ Is batshit insane (I love her so much <3 <3 <3 <3)

@RepresentingEnvy
Class: Crimson Blood Ancestor
Class Traits: Blood Magic (The answer to 'what kind of blood magic can she use?' is 'yes'.)
- Lasting Hemorrhage (Wounds caused by her has high resistance to healing)
- Hematological Renewal (Can recover mana by consuming blood)
- Ultimate, Offence: Blood Moon (Project a blood moon onto the air, causing a rain of toxic blood. While Blood Moon is active, she gained heightened mana regeneration)
+ Has daddy issue
I'm impressed. :blob_hmm_two: :blob_nom:

Okay, I'll do one too.

@Sola-sama
Class: Bard of Many Talents
  • Healing Word (A good word can go far; regenerate 1d10 health on yourself or on an ally.)
  • Lunch Money (No matter how many times he gets mugged, somehow he always has more. He secretly enjoys being robbed.)
  • Putang ina mo (Words of death; when his inner anger reaches boiling point, the ancient words of power come flooding out and can deal instant death effect to those who fail their constitution saving throws.)
  • + Secretly the main boss (Can be romanced in an evil playthrough.)

@Hans.Trondheim
Class: Teddy Bruh
  • Kills with Kindness (He has a Morningstar that he named Kindness. 1d10 piercing and bludgeoning damage.)
  • A Teaching Mind (He can learn any scrolls and can also teach party members of the same magic. Permanent 20% more XP for the party.)
  • Drawing Your Fate (He can draw your or your enemy's fate that has a 30% chance of turning into reality.)
  • + Supreme Cook (After his meals, the party suffers a 30% decrease in speed because they always eat too much of the good stuff.)

@DonHon
Class: Cat Whisperer
  • Animal Tounge (Can speak to all animals but he only speaks to cats. No exceptions.)
  • Transforming Flesh (Can turn himself or anyone else into an animal. But he only turns you into a cat. No exceptions.)
  • Sharp Claws (1d10 slashing damage and can make two unarmed strikes from the start.)
  • + Cat personality. (You can't make him do anything he does not want to. Not even with treats.)

@Bobple
Class: Apple Inc.
  • I Haz Hats (Has an infinite wardrobe of hats and can disguise himself and the party at any time.)
  • Keeps the Doctor Away (Any enemy healing spell turns into a damaging effect around a 10m radius.)
  • Gravity is a Bitch (Falling onto the head of an enemy stuns them for 3 turns, no matter the enemy type.)
  • + Oops... Wrong Hat (There is a 20% chance that he puts the wrong hat on you and turns you into something vile for an hour.)

@Aaqil
Class: Cat of Many Cookies
  • Stash of Cookies (Has an infinitely deep jar filled with cookies that heal 1d10 but has a 10% chance of getting one that has double the effect or a 2 turn, 100% buff to damage.)
  • Cookies for Enemies (Can gift cookies to enemies that place a random debuff on them for 4 turns.)
  • Shark? (Sometimes random sharks appear from nowhere, entering the battle on your side. Nobody knows why; they just appear and leave without elaborating any further.)
  • + Talking Cat (Even though he can talk, he prefers communicating through gestures. And sometimes summoning sharks to do the talking for him.)

Last edited:

Raymann

Da_Villainess™ (¬‿¬)ψ
My team.

@Raymann
@TheEldritchGod
@Hans.Trondheim
@SailusGebel

Objective - Eliminate all other teams and win.

IMG_20230904_141515.png

Last edited:

Aaqil

Cookies!
@Aaqil
Class: Cat of Many Cookies
  • Stash of Cookies (Has an infinitely deep jar filled with cookies that heal 1d10 but has a 10% chance of getting one that has double the effect or a 2 turn, 100% buff to damage.)
  • Cookies for Enemies (Can gift cookies to enemies that place a random debuff on them for 4 turns.)
  • Shark? (Sometimes random sharks appear from nowhere, entering the battle on your side. Nobody knows why; they just appear and leave without elaborating any further.)
  • + Talking Cat (Even though he can talk, he prefers communicating through gestures. And sometimes summoning sharks to do the talking for him.)
:blobtaco: :blob_cookie:

TotallyHuman

Kono dai majo is above fighting like a peasant. Wara no warriors, deal with these scrubs!

@SailusGebel
Class: Hime-chan (debuff enemies)
Skills:
-no
Has a chance of stopping a fight
-bruh
Has a chance to cause enemy confusion
-stahp
Has a chance to buff allies atk(so they can do what was asked to be "stahpped" more viciously)

@Iamnotabot
Class: not a bot (vanguard attacker)
Skills:
Somehow like everything everywhere
self-speed buff
totally not a bot
can bypass any cloudflare captchas - defense piercing up
robot invasion
self-atk buff

@Temple
Class: living temple (tank)
Skills:
Rad monetization advice
heals ally MP
Based writer
self defence buff
something temple related, maybe will replace name when I come up with something original
draws enemy agro

@Hans.Trondheim
Class: Teddy Bruh (scout)
sh lore
depicts state of enemy
killing with kindness
high chance crit dmg
unknown commisioner
stealth up

@Tsuru
Class: some kind of robot person? (honestly I have no idea what role to assign here)
Skills:
Super long writing advice
Make enemy skip turn (since when was it a turn-based rpg?!!)
Gender bender gun
Plot armor up
reads mtl
can speak many languages but with 30% accuracy

Last edited:

MintiLime

Unofficial Class President, Author
Tomorrow is last chance to post your party before I tally them up!!

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
My team.

@Raymann
@TheEldritchGod
@Hans.Trondheim
@SailusGebel

Objective - Eliminate all other teams and win.

View attachment 21576
@TheEldritchGod
Race: Neverborn (Subrace: memetic)/Erudite soul
Skills:
- Rules Lawyer Skill Set
A rules lawyer is an expert at manipulating rules, be they the rules of a game or the very foundational principles of reality itself.
For example, while we are not allowed to pick our class or powers, I am clearly picking my skills and talents and therefore I am allowed to grant them to myself.
  • Invoke RAW: By summoning the Rules as Written, the rules lawyer is an expert at abusing the written rules by finding a way to twist the meaning of the words to achieve the ends that he wants. For example, if a set of stilts gives you a movement of 20, he will argue that he can put the stilts on a corpse to allow it to move at a speed of 20 so he doesn't have to carry it. This involves also invoking 'case law' where previous rulings will be used to argue for a certain rule being used a certain way. The rules lawyer will often deliberately 'lose' an argument on a rule, just so he can use that case ruling to allow a different abuse of the rules that is FAR WORSE than the original request. This is an intelligence-based attack.
  • Invoke RAI: By summoning the rules as intended, the rules lawyer argues for what the original author was going for and attempts to change reality based on the "SPIRIT" of the rules, not on what it actually says. This attack usually involves a whole lot of eye-rolling. (which is to my benefit, because I have so many eyes to roll) This involves appeals to "common sense" and "sense of fun". It is a charisma-based attack.
- Veil of Insanity
Downside: The insane have their perception of reality. They have a very poor understanding of the mundane and most forms of social interaction.
Upside: They become immune to most forms of mind control and persuasion because any attempt to use said things on the user will often result in it backfiring. For example, using 'charm person' of someone with the veil of insanity might result in them 'Loving you to death' often with something very spikey being inserted in uncomfortable places while the Tsundere Stat is cranked up to 11. They also often have great insight into the obtuse, the obscure, the occult, the ominous, and just about anything that begins with an 'O' sound and is vaguely creepy.

- Insomnia
Downside: Results in progressive wisdom damage over time. Resets after a good night's sleep.
Upside: For every negative bonus to wisdom, charisma increases an equal amount as a reflection of how the user of this skill is going slowly insane, and as we all know, the crazier you, the stronger your personality. Resets after a good night's sleep.

Agentt

Thighs
-_-

@Agentt
Class: Rogue. Subclass: Kidnapper
- He is able to kidnap anyone without anyone noticing, damage increases with DEX.
- Great for taking a king for ransom or a princess.

@Aaqil
Class: Cleric Subclass: Master of Cookies
- Heals people with specially baked cookies, can also put poison in them.
- Can tame and appease most beasts with special cookies

@georgelee5786
Class: Warrior Subclass: Human Supremicist
- Strikes are better against non-human creatures.
- Has shout 'For the Emperor' which reduces attack strength of enemies
I'm unfortunately too tall to be a good rogue, but I always wanted to own a belt of knives.