Former Isekaier Secret Society

Chaos_Sinner777

Imprisoned Soul Seeking Isekai
Just like the header sounds. People who travel to other worlds, and return to this one with their powers intact, then working together, for reasons. Protecting the world from outside forces, plotting to travel to still other worlds, training people with natural special powers in this world so they're stronger when they get summoned. Whatever. No need for any weirdness filters, just let people think they're chuunibyous. Until some real crazy shit happens. Maybe even have multiple organizations, basically cliques formed by people who traveled to the same alternate worlds and thus have similar power sets, or at least more understanding of each other's abilities.

I vaguely feel like I've seen this idea in a manga or something before. But I can't seem to land on the right specific thing. Bit of that idea in the Coreverse books by Alex Raizman? But not exactly. Doesn't matter, could still be an interesting idea.

People who travel to other worlds, and return to this one with their powers intact, then working together, for reasons. Protecting the world from outside forces, plotting to travel to still other worlds, training people with natural special powers in this world so they're stronger when they get summoned.
there was a novel with an almost exact similar plot, but it was deleted.
mc stole skills from anyone he directly touched.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I seduce the other cliques, and they help me raise my children.

Chaos_Sinner777

I see. My character in this situation will have a few good skills, but mostly relies on sheer overwhelming stats, so skill takers can't gain an advantage over her.

I seduce the other cliques, and they help me raise my children.
Considering most Isekai MCs that'll probably be easy.

Plantorsomething

I know which one you’re talking about, but not the title. I remember it being continued on a different site.

I see. My character in this situation will have a few good skills, but mostly relies on sheer overwhelming stats, so skill takers can't gain an advantage over her.
good luck. it's a very interesting and fun concept. world building is gonna be a pain to balance out though.
the novel I'm referencing had returners enrolled into a special school with counseling for troubled hereos.

I know which one you’re talking about, but not the title. I remember it being continued on a different site.
It's in my reading list.

The Summoned Heroes’ School – The Exp Stealer(Deleted) by WritingMachineGun

Zero300

Sounds like the korean novel - Everyone Else is a Returnee

Chaos_Sinner777

Welp. I wrote a one off short story relating to this idea. I think I'll eventually make a "Chaos Shorts" anthology series for stuff like this. And some other stuff. Specifically it'll be one of short stories and, "Wandering Chaos" chapters of my Penname/authorsona wandering the multiverse doing random shit. The point being, it'd be a quick dumping ground for ideas I kinda want to use but am not certain of writing full stories for. Basically.

Last edited:

serapheid

Sounds like the korean novel - Everyone Else is a Returnee
That wouldn’t really be a secret organization, would it. It’s more like everyone else was isekai’d except the MC, so an organization handling them wouldn’t exactly be secret.

Edit: Oh wait, it wasn’t exquisitely mentioned that they had to be a secret organization. In that case, EER would fit.

Plantorsomething

good luck. it's a very interesting and fun concept. world building is gonna be a pain to balance out though.
the novel I'm referencing had returners enrolled into a special school with counseling for troubled hereos.

It's in my reading list.

The Summoned Heroes’ School – The Exp Stealer(Deleted) by WritingMachineGun
Yeah, 98% sure it’s on another site, probably royal road?