Anon2023
Mellohwa
Aaqil2Mellohwa, Hasty
Hasty1Anon2023

Agentt

Thighs
*turns off all lights*
*lights up candle*
This is not my story, but it is a story for me to tell.

Story of a small suburb. Nothing much happens here, and people like it that way.

Except occasionally, people get up to things and blood spills. People like it that way, occasionally.

The yee old army Veteran, @Anon2023 had seen the history repeat itself over and over. She had no interest in this fad and didn't engage much. She came out just as she came in, alive and uninterested in who governs.

@Mellohwa had a choice to choose retirement. She could be a sweet small grandma who bakes everyone cookies. A person so sweet she couldn't hurt a fly, and no one would hurt her; because her cookies are tasty and everyone loves her

Or that is what would had happened is she had accepted retirement. Instead she choose to fulfil her age old dream of becoming the mayor, ruling the poor and making living conditions hard for the minorities. Only people of her book club would be allowed and rest shall live as peasants, she decided.

Unfortunately, such reckless behaviour is what caused the death of her. Such selfishness.
The mafia didn't knew the true intentions of Mello, but to the mafia, she was just another stepping stone.
And hence Mellohwa died.

@Aaqil didn't do anything. He might as well not be a player. We did find bombs in his house afterwards sure, but knowing him, they were probably a failed attempt at making a cookie oven.

In order to achieve peace, you must prepare for violence, @Hasty knew this well.

She chose the farce, the front of a game host. But she could be a shooter, that was the fear that gripped the town. That fear is how she held them in control.

And this farce was enough. She only needed to trick one innocent to die and the town fell on its own. The town had no doctors, or any foundations. No one was benevolent enough to help the town as a whole, instead of trying to save their own skin

Hasty is also guilty of this crime.

Agentt

Thighs
Mellohwa, being an uprising politician obviously had cameras all over her house. Though they didn't catch the face of her assistant, they did record the last words of the small lady.

Plan Grandma failed :blob_pat_sad:

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
The simple fact is this, When hasty refused my proposal, I suspected her. I was too busy to come back and write everything. -_-

Agentt

Thighs
The simple fact is this, When hasty refused my proposal, I suspected her. I was too busy to come back and write everything. -_-
To be fair, hasty could only shoot at night.
Also, even as a town she follows her guy more than people....

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
To be fair, hasty could only shoot at night.
Also, even as a town she follows her guy more than people....
Don't matter, she didn't explain that so she needed to be lynched. Mafia hides stuff like that.