Resolved Forum unable to use Bold, Italic or post images on forum thread?

LilTV1155

Styles like bold, italic, and three dots options and even post image are grayed out and made unavailable for uses today. So I can't
post anything fancy like drawings except for simple texts.

Not sure why it happen?

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Styles like bold, italic, and three dots options and even post image are grayed out and made unavailable for uses today. So I can't
post anything fancy like drawings except for simple texts.

Not sure why it happen?
You accidentally enabled the BB Code Editor by clicking this button:

a.jpg

Click it again to disable it.

AliceShiki

Thanks! But what's the purpose of that button?
The BB Code Editor allows you to see anything posted in your reply in code form.

Like, on the default editor, if you try bolding something, it will look like This, but on BB Code Editor it will look like [B]This[/B].

Its uses are mainly...
  • Fixing something when it bugged out on the normal editor and it refuses to be fixed.
  • Doing some really complicated tables involving colors and whatever else, which might get a bit too much code and become hard to parse through on the normal editor.
  • Letting you copy-paste your post from this forum to other forums with much more limited software, that would end up losing all formatting if you don't type stuff in BB Code.
And basically just that. I use it from time to time, but there aren't many uses for it. Bug fixing is the most common one by a large margin.

LilTV1155

The BB Code Editor allows you to see anything posted in your reply in code form.

Like, on the default editor, if you try bolding something, it will look like This, but on BB Code Editor it will look like [B]This[/B].

Its uses are mainly...
  • Fixing something when it bugged out on the normal editor and it refuses to be fixed.
  • Doing some really complicated tables involving colors and whatever else, which might get a bit too much code and become hard to parse through on the normal editor.
  • Letting you copy-paste your post from this forum to other forums with much more limited software, that would end up losing all formatting if you don't type stuff in BB Code.
And basically just that. I use it from time to time, but there aren't many uses for it. Bug fixing is the most common one by a large margin.
Can this function also be used in Scribblehub Edit Mode as well?

AliceShiki

Can this function also be used in Scribblehub Edit Mode as well?
I think the main site doesn't support writing BB Code directly. I remember trying and it not working a year ago or so at least.