Found this gold nugget XD

doravg

109/4001 (bigot towards homophobs)
This is from Reddit. Here is the link. https://www.reddit.com/r/writing/comments/v2itef No, I didn't come up with it.

Brace yourselves...

I imagine most writing livestreams to be like that Monty Python sketch, where sports announcers were commentating on an author while he was trying to write his novel:

"..and he's off, its the first word, but it is not a word... oh no it's a doodle way up on top of the left hand margin. It is a piece of meaningless scribble, and he's signed his name underneath it. Oh dear what a disappointing start, but he is off again and here he goes the first word, and it's THE. But he's crossed it out. And he is gazing off into space. Ohh! Oh dear he's signed his name again."

I was trying to find a writing stream because I am bored, and it is just 3 p.m. I can't go to Kate because she doesn't like me. I wished her happy Women's Day on the 8th of March, and she narrowed her eyes. So...

Can anyone recommend a good Writing Streamer? I need to hear the tapping of the keys in the background.

doravg

109/4001 (bigot towards homophobs)
That sounds incredibly boring
Normally, I write in coop rooms, but today no one wants to write with me. It is not like I can say I have just 30 minutes or something because that would be a lie. I have a day off today. Oh, I guess I can just take a nap at this point.

Garon

This is from Reddit. Here is the link. https://www.reddit.com/r/writing/comments/v2itef No, I didn't come up with it.

Brace yourselves...

I imagine most writing livestreams to be like that Monty Python sketch, where sports announcers were commentating on an author while he was trying to write his novel:

"..and he's off, its the first word, but it is not a word... oh no it's a doodle way up on top of the left hand margin. It is a piece of meaningless scribble, and he's signed his name underneath it. Oh dear what a disappointing start, but he is off again and here he goes the first word, and it's THE. But he's crossed it out. And he is gazing off into space. Ohh! Oh dear he's signed his name again."

I was trying to find a writing stream because I am bored, and it is just 3 p.m. I can't go to Kate because she doesn't like me. I wished her happy Women's Day on the 8th of March, and she narrowed her eyes. So...

Can anyone recommend a good Writing Streamer? I need to hear the tapping of the keys in the background.
At first it's sound fun. But it's hard to do, and not much people gonna watch it

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
dafuq i just read.png

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
I read that in the voice of the commentator from the philosophers soccer sketch. Very kek.

Agentt

Thighs
Something like this often happens a lot on the discord server of authors here, you could try anyone of them. Or ask anyone of us if they would be willing to do a group writing session over voice call or something.