[Free] Another another ai images thread

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
I didn't know you wanted that simple! I will cook.

Yes, something like this. Thank you very much.
Here some:

Don't know if that was for me, but just in case:

x
Nice! Ai-chan did say Ai-chan want simple ones, but these are so beautiful. The only problem is Ai-chan is afraid the printing shop will charge more for the printing because of the details. But Ai-chan can use the simple ones. Though for the horseman, would be great if the horseman rides on the horse.

If someone wins the game can the prize be more chapters?
Sure, let's do that. Ai-chan has a bit more time now that the baby is older. Which story do you want more chapters of?

melchi

What is a custom title?
Felicia second life, I picked it up the other day on a whim. Kingdom buildings stories are fun.

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
Nice! Ai-chan did say Ai-chan want simple ones, but these are so beautiful. The only problem is Ai-chan is afraid the printing shop will charge more for the printing because of the details. But Ai-chan can use the simple ones. Though for the horseman, would be great if the horseman rides on the horse.
Here:

Bartun

Friendly Saurian Neighbor
I want this, basically, in a more realistic style.

Ninachico.png

She's my character Nina, and that's my drawing so no copyright infringement here.

Sleds

View attachment 24163

She's my character Nina, and that's my drawing so no copyright infringement here.
Choose the one you like and I will upscale it, if there a detail you don't like in one of them, I can change it (if their weird hands for exemple):

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!

View attachment 24163

I had no way to do this properly. I can't use an image, apparently. Oh well, hopefully, Sleds made something you like, or there might be one you like in this batch?

Bartun

Friendly Saurian Neighbor
I had no way to do this properly. I can't use an image, apparently. Oh well, hopefully, Sleds made something you like, or there might be one you like in this batch?
They all look cool but is not what I was aiming for. But I understand, I've had a hard time trying to get a decent result with AI :cry:
Choose the one you like and I will upscale it, if there a detail you don't like in one of them, I can change it (if their weird hands for exemple):

All of them look so good! It's so hard to choose! But if I had to choose one then it would be this one:

sh2.png

Thank you so much in advance!

sh1.png

And this one too without the weird floating hat.

Last edited:

Sleds

They all look cool but is not what I was aiming for. But I understand, I've had a hard time trying to get a decent result with AI :cry:

All of them look so good! It's so hard to choose! But if I had to choose one then it would be this one:

View attachment 24169

Thank you so much in advance!

View attachment 24168

And this one too without the weird floating hat.
Here: