Free bad feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
The greatest most fabulous cat girl, me, is here to bestow my garbage opinions on your work.

Granted I have absolutely no qualification for this, neither as an author or a reader (i read mtl chinese cultivation shit) but if you still want to put your work here, feel free to!

I'll read 10 starting chapters(more if I like it) and give my two cents based off of that. I'll also read practically anything, except I guess stuff involving unconsensual sex and mind breaks and stuff, lolicon, plotless-smut... not too big of a fan of that. I also don't like slice-of-life all that much either, and I will drop it before the 10ch mark if I don't feel like continuing.

WONT READ IF THE AVERAGE CHAPTER WORD COUNT IS MORE THAN 2000 WORDS.

Just post the link here along with where you want me to send it. Whether in the ratings themselves, here, or Dms.

(also gotta say, there's been quite a drastic increase in these since the last time I was here)

Also, I'm also quite slow. so expect it to take a bit.

Current list:
Five6212
Takai
Ge-O-Fey
CrimsonGenius
slays_the_crusader

Completed:
AdOtherwise
HelloHound
Ryuji (Paused on request)
Seaspecter
K5
Fantasyretreat

I hadn't been doing these for quite a while since I got sick then a bit busy with school work. (while yes, during the days I was sick I was so free I could've finished every request, however, this thread would have turned into Very Bad bashing your work thread. Either way, ill pick up the pace again from now.

Last edited:

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
would love to hear your completely unqualified thoughts about my story and how it can improve (I'm compiling a list of suggestions)

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
ok ill do these later tomorrow. had a dentist appointment for something that was supposed to take 2 minutes max.

Took me 2 hours instead because of the 3 people in line before me

J_Chemist

1694099470773.png

Adding that if you read my first ten chapters, that's 120.7k words. What a shame it would be to ask.

Seaspecter

Yay someone else to traumatize with my terrible novel!

Last edited:

AdOtherwise

Owl Who Reads · Hoot Hoot
Feedback would be great :)

K5Rakitan

Level 35 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
As long as you give me one star, I'd love a review 😇

fantasyretreat

Would love your opinion on mine as well. You can leave your feedback in the ratings/reviews. Thanks.

Good/Bad, I'll take any thoughts lol you can post here if you'd prefer but I wouldn't mind a review/rating or some chapter comments if that's easier for you

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
would love to hear your completely unqualified thoughts about my story and how it can improve (I'm compiling a list of suggestions)
Done. This one was really good. My type of story. I will continue it later

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
Yay someone else to traumatize with my terrible novel!

Done.
As long as you give me one star, I'd love a review 😇
i already had like a year ago. Though it was a 2 star... (Now before you kill me, I have corrected my mistake.)

CrimsonGenius

Riding the Thunder

If you want to read.

The greatest most fabulous cat girl, me, is here to bestow my garbage opinions on your work.

Granted I have absolutely no qualification for this, neither as an author or a reader (i read mtl chinese cultivation shit) but if you still want to put your work here, feel free to!

I'll read 10 starting chapters(more if I like it) and give my two cents based off of that. I'll also read practically anything, except I guess stuff involving unconsensual sex and mind breaks and stuff... not too big of a fan of that. This only applies if it is glorified in the story though. (or if the genre in this case is smut. am fine with smut otherwise though)

Just post the link here along with where you want me to send it. Whether in the ratings themselves, here, or Dms.

(also gotta say, there's been quite a drastic increase in these since the last time I was here)

Also, I'm a bit slow...

Current list:
AdOtherwise
K5
Fantasyretreat
Five6212
Takai
Ge-O-Fey
CrimsonGenius

Completed:
HelloHound
Ryuji (Kind of. Not really. Still a bit left. Paused on request)
Seaspecter
Would love for you to read my book, do as you please with it.

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
Feedback would be great :)
Done. would not continue. It was good at the start but slowly I started noticing some problems. Some descriptions were awkward to read. It got a little too edgy at times. And while I CAN see the alleyway incident as realistic, the very first conflict he got himself into was very one dimensional and stupid. I also want to mention, the MC's personality is a bit inconsistent, but I can't say too much on that without reading further. I did add a review on the website, you can read that. Gave it a 5 star though, because I don't give anything below on main site.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.