FREE REVIEW! Just subimit it, and I'll review it.

• Thread starter Deleted member 156229
  • Start date

FutaKay

Please feel free to try mine. It's still at 8k-ish and will grow more. No matter the criticism since writing this is fun and will definitely improve if I receive feedbacks
I like your story. I skipped right to the actual story, I did not read the world or items chapters. The characters are likeable and fun. I do wish there was a bit more description, but over all it is a solid and fun story. I would give it a 8/10. There is room for improvement.

I like your story. I skipped right to the actual story, I did not read the world or items chapters. The characters are likeable and fun. I do wish there was a bit more description, but over all it is a solid and fun story. I would give it a 8/10. There is room for improvement.
Thanks for the review I'm still planning to integrate more details in the story instead of using glossary and information chapters. That said I can most likely continue this way of writing for a long run. Would love to hear your review again after a number of updates if it's alright with you.

FutaKay

Thanks for the review I'm still planning to integrate more details in the story instead of using glossary and information chapters. That said I can most likely continue this way of writing for a long run. Would love to hear your review again after a number of updates if it's alright with you.
Of course. Just let me know when you want more feedback. <3

EldritchPotato

Eldritch deity & really hard thinker.
Check out any of mine :). Considering your preferences I would recommend the Orca's Serenade.

Little-Moon

Hi, I would be more than happy if you came around to review my story. It doesn't have many chapters yet (since it's fairly new), but it does have 10K words, so you are safe on that side, although I am unsure if it is to your taste.

It has a, or at least I attempt to give it one, mature context since the main character has a few psychological issues with her head and depictations of cruelty so it ticks that box. Though It also has magic, and, as you can probably guess from the name includes world hopping. (Which is kind of isekai in some way, honestly not quite sure if I can call it that though.)

World Wanderer

DJ_Rhaposdy

I would appreciate your insight!

Mine's no where near finished, but it is about to wrap up the first major arc of the story, so it's as good a time as any to get feedback whenever you feel.

miyaskya

Thank you for the offer! My story is complete (55K+ words), although I am slowly going through and revising it to make the writing more streamlined. Any feedback would be appreciated!

melchi

What is a custom title?
Looks at the OP notices deleted membership