FREEDOM

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
I tried out the other styles for this forum and it looks odd so I switched back to default. There are two modes which style the avatars into circles and the online light hovers on the left!
yay a fellow default comrade!

Stormie

[Kite-Flying On A Boat ⛵]
I tried out the other styles for this forum and it looks odd so I switched back to default. There are two modes which style the avatars into circles and the online light hovers on the left!
The default format army is growing haha. Now, we got a mod in our side xD

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
The default format army is growing haha. Now, we got a mod in our side xD
aye, those heretic people who doesn't use the default theme must be pushed into a cliff!

Stormie

aye, those heretic people who doesn't use the default theme must be pushed into a cliff!
And yet I got the feeling that their numbers far exceeds our own...
Hahaha I was going to keep it dark mode like how it's on SH but it's just too different D:
True, it's a bit confusing as well. I can't easily tell apart the quoted part from the actual reply.

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
And yet I got the feeling that their numbers far exceeds our own...
At least we could proudly say that we're the pure member of this forum!

Stormie

At least we could proudly say that we're the pure member of this forum!
That feels when you're called a pure member of the forum but the only thing you've read on SH is a poem collection...

Last edited:

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
That feels when you're called a pure member of the forum but the only thing you've read there is a poem collection...
*coughs* what are you talking 'bout

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
>.>
Nothing, just random musings about how I'm still waiting for more options to choose what to read on Scribbly...
I'm waiting for the novels I'm reading on other site to appear here, since scribbler has a reading list feature. It would be a lot more easier to read them

oh and you're just 2 messages away from 50 messages