From pet to lover

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
According to Catholic doctrine there is no such thing as age of consent or marital rape. You aren't allowed to have sex outside of marriage and It's considered sin to withhold sex from your husband.

How is this a troll?
Sorry to be the one who help you to wake up but catholic don't rule the world, there laws and you can use all catholic rules, that won't change the fact that a lot of catholic husband as been accused by their wife for rape and have lose. And I know that catholic priest love kids but that just a welcome to jail even if both are catholic and consent if the legal age in the said country are not respected.

Last edited:

SailusGebel

Sorry to be the one who help you to wake up but catholic don't rule the world, there laws and you can use all catholic rules, that won't change the fact that a lot of catholic husband as been accused by their wife for rape and have lose. And I know that catholic priest love kids but that just a welcome to jail even if both are catholic and consentent if the legal age in the said country are not respected.
:blob_awkward:

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
According to Catholic doctrine there is no such thing as age of consent or marital rape. You aren't allowed to have sex outside of marriage and It's considered sin to withhold sex from your husband.

How is this a troll?
Don't forget that husbands and wives are supposed to submit to each other. And that part of loving your wife is not abusing her, that's bad headship.

ElliePorter

Crimson Queen Of The Night
images (92).jpeg

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
I've read enough doujins to know where this is... *sees the cat one* Nope, even my hentai brain can't comprehend. 404 404 404 404 404 404 Error